2.

𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚝, 𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚗

"How much money we missing?" Ju asked

"Fucking 50 grand." Kosa mumbled and Rello raised his eyebrows.

Kosa just sat in his chair as he rubbed over his chin hair looking down in thought. He was so upset right now but he wasn't letting it show. But when he didn't let it show, that's how you knew he was beyond upset.

Kosa was currently at the warehouse with his two main mans, Julian and Rello. The two boys he grew up with. Since they was babies. He considered them more as his brothers than friends.

He knew he could always depend on them. For anything. And they knew they could always depend on him for anything.

While Kosa was doing his weekly money count, the estimated amount that was supposed to be there was cut short by $50k.

It had Kosa hot! On the inside. Raging. It was somebody in his warehouse that was stealing money. And he had too many workers to try and pin point who. But as always. Kosa always ended up finding out.

And this week wasn't the first week it ended up happening. This was the second week it had happened. So he was raging.

"Who workin the corners?" Kosa asked.

"Right now? You got Shawn, Marty, Jay and Vee." Ju said.

"Imma have to see bout them niggas." Kosa mumbled.

"I was just bouta say." Ju said and he shook his head.

"Dawg! I'm so pissed off. Ready to split a nigga wig." Kosa said.

"Keep in mind you working on yo anger." Rello said.

"I know!" Kosa said. Which was true. Kosa had been working on his anger. The old Kosa would've went downstairs and started knocking all his workers out just because he didn't play that shit.

But since his mother put him in therapy, and he had been smoking a lot more to ease his nerves, he was doing better with his anger.

"Alright y'all, man gimme a minute. I'a catch y'all boys later." Kosa said grabbing a pre rolled blunt.

"We at Trummps tonight nigga." Ju said.

"I might sit dat one out." Kosa said.

"Come on nigga. Errbody gone be at that bitch." Ju said.