14.

Serenity

Serenity.

"Mu...ah!" Serenity said bending down pecking Kosa on the lips. And then she did it again.

"Can you stop playing around." He said.

"I'm sorry I just love kissing you so much." She said.

"This is supposed to be therapeutic." He said.

"Kissing you is therapeutic." She said lowly.

Ever since she brought that word up and he learned the meaning he had been using it against everything. It was like having a child.

Currently Serenity was bothering Kosa because she was bored and had nothing else to do. So she insisted that he let her pluck his ingrowns.

He didn't really care. Because she was on top of him. So it was a win win. And plus ever since the vandalizing of her shop, she had been really sad. She tried her best to hide it but she couldn't hide her emotions from Kosa. He was able to figure her out from the moment he met her.

So he had been trying to do everything to keep her happy. And if it was so little as letting her pluck his ingrowns then so be it.

"Okay sit still." She said.

"I been sitting still since you started this shit-"

"Shh..." She said placing her finger over his lips, and then turned her attention back on to plucking.

He just massaged her butt and stayed silent. But he couldn't help but laugh.

"Stop...!" She whined.

"I'm sorry you just look so concentrated." He said.

"This don't hurt?" She asked.

"No." He said.

"You bleeding." She said.

"You're done." He said making her laugh and as they were doing that Kosa phone began to ring. Of course he answered it. "What."

"What you doing?" Rello asked.

"Nothing with my girl." Kosa said.

"Cute anyways, come onna block. This bitch is hot!" Rello said.

"You ain't heard what I just said?" He asked.