44. She is mine..

Začít od začátku

C- What now you are also in secret relationship?? Bro is this a trend or out everyone is in secret relationship..

Mu- Ya that only but who is this "baby" of yours..

A- Are no no I didn't want to be in secret relationship but was forced to by Ishita Aunty because she made me promise to make Nandini jealous by coming close to Manik.. so that in jealousy they accept each other...

Na- But didn't you loved Manik??

A- Love??na..like??little bit..teenage infatuation??Fully..You know during Mukti's marriage I found Dhruv crying yes Mukti Dhruv was in love with you...

Mu- What is it true??

D-Ah ah....

Mu-Why didn't you tell me??

D- Because I was happy seeing you happy I saw how you are happy with Abhi and I didn't wanted to destroy our friendship by telling you my feelings...

Mu-(hugging him)I am sorry Dhruv but I never saw you more than a just best friend like other fab5 members...

D-(hugging her back)It's OK Mukti..just promise me after knowing this nothing will change in our friendship...

Mu- I promise...

Ab-(breaking their hug in jealousy)OK OK enough of hugging...

D-(pulling Alia) OK ok man no need to be jealous just because I couldn't tell Mukti about my feelings I got the true love of my life....

A- Oh baby you are too cute..

R-IF ALL OF YOUR BABY?? AND ALL IS FINISH CAN WE NOW TALK ABOUT MANIK AND NANDINI...

All- Ya ya..of course............

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Mad- Baby come we have to run Manik is here...(holding her hands)

N-(jerking away his hand)(in mind:Finally my Manik is here)

Mad- Baby what are you doing??

N- For God's sake Maddy can't you understand I don't want to marry you??

Mad-(laughing) Baby stop telling jokes..it's not the time for that..Come Come hurry up we have to run...

N-I am not joking I will never ever marry you understand...I will never marry a small di*k man like you...

Now Maddy has enough she hurt his man ego and without thinking twice his palm landed on her cheeks with a great force..

N- Ah...

Ma-You how dare you once you got escape in childhood na..but now I will see who will save you..

And without thinking twice he tore her top...

N-(crying and Shouting)No no leave me leave me..

Mad-(kissing her jaw)No one will save you Nadini this room is apart from others a secret room coming to this room is not a easy job..

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Meanwhile with Manik

MANIK'S POV

Although we reached the place but couldn't find it the place was too big and everyone was searching for different directions..We found few man but no one was ready to spill the beans as where were Nandini and Maddy..

Po-Sir I think they are not here... I think he took her somewhere else..

But my heart was telling my Nandu was here..

M- But can we not once again search may be she is here...

Po-But sir you sa..

M-Please once more..(falling down on his knees..)

Po-(nodding his head to the search party) OK sir one last time...

I was about to get up to say thank you but stopped seeing there is a floor door were I was sitting.. What is a floor door doing here...

M-(hurriedly getting up)Officer officer..See this...

Po-A floor door..Hey open this one...

I saw no one of his man moved..I went and started punching them enough of my patience..

M-You fuc*er give the door key..

Un- Wait wait giving giving...

We hurriedly opened the door to see all dark we switched on our phones light to see a staircase going downstairs..

There were many rooms my eyes suddenly caught one door a bit opened I went towards it to hear muffling sounds coming out...I know it was Nandini..

Mad- Now who will save you..

Hearing him I hurriedly opened the door.. Seeing the scene infront of me my world stop there was Nandini struggling to get out of his hold and Maddy hovering over her closing her mouth tightly..Her face red in tears seeing her condition a tear left my eyes and without thinking twice I straight away went to them and as soon as she saw me I saw her fearful face turned in relief while seeing me..

I hold his collar and continued to punch him with all my strength all I could see was red seeing what again he was trying to do..

I turned towards her to see fingermark on her cheeks...

M-(punching him) BAST*RD HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER??HOW DARE YOU??

N-Manik no Manik..leave him..

Mad-Nandini is..is m..mi..mine..

M-Yours??

I dragged him and without any warning smashed his wall with the wall...

M-NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA WAS MINE , IS MINE AND WILL BE MINE ONLY MINE..GET THAT (kicking him)

Leaving him I turned towards Nandu...

M-(hugging her and kissing her whole face)Baby baby tum thik ho...

N-(crying)He he...

M-It's OK baby he couldn't do anything I am here OK calm down ok for our babies..hmm??

N-Ya y..

I saw suddenly her eyes turned wide..

N-(Shouting)MANIK!!!!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER GUYS ?

THOUGHTS ON MANAN.

TARGET-140+VOTES
2 FOLLOWS

Words limit- 1400