NINETY ONE- Poppin Off Prt. 2

Start from the beginning

"I messed up... just don't tell Holland." he says. "Fuck you, G. I'm tellin' my sister." DJ says. "What we look like letting you dog her, bruh? Ain't gone have lil sis lookin' dumb." Jaylen says. "One question, was the woman my mother caught you with pregnant with your child?" Eric asks him. The truck falls silent. Emory looks down then shrugs his shoulders.

My sons instantly start beating the shit out of him. I pull over then pull my gun on him. "Move back." I demand. The triplets stop beating his ass then pull away. I swing the gun then bust his nose with his, making him cry even more than he was with that gun shot in his finger.

I swing the gun five more times. I ain't stopping until his whole face is unrecognizable. "You mothafucka, I allowed you to be with my gotdamn daughter and you played her? Hell naw!" I yell, slapping him in his eye that's swollen shut. I punch him in his head. "Mothafucka, and you gone tell her, and you gone write me a fucking five page essay on why you thought it was cool to cheat on my daughter! When that's over, you gone come out here and clean yo damn blood out my truck! And you better quit crying like a bitch, my nigga cause I'm already on edge and I'm two seconds from just killing you and ending it all, fuckin' bitch made ass nigga!" I snap. I will not play about my daughters, period.

"DJ, shoot him in his mothafuckin face if he don't shut up in two minutes." I demand, passing him my other gun.

I just pulled up to the safe house in Kingston. I get out along with them then walk to the door. I put my hand on the keypad, then it opens.

"Daddy!" Zaria screams, jumping in my arms. I groan in pain then put her down. "I got shot, hold on a second." I say. She gasps then starts screaming Zaya's name. She rushes out the back with a med kit. "Daddy got shot!" King panics. "Calm down." I say, laughing. I take my shirt off so she can look at it. "It's not that bad." Zaya says, looking at it. "Sit down." she demands, pointing at a wooden chair in the corner.

Holland and Heaven walk from the back then start screaming. "What's wrong with Emory?" Holland screams and cries, staring at him. His head swollen big as a watermelon and his finger green as shit from the bullet. "Oh, shit. What happened to him? Hold on, Prod." Zaya says, rushing over to him. Heaven walks over to me then starts stitching my shoulder.

Holland starts crying her heart out while Zaya doctors on him. "What happened?" Holland screams at DJ. "Daddy whooped that nigga ass, fuck?" Jay answers. Holland cocks back then punches Jaylen in his face. She rushes over to me then tackles me out my chair. She starts wildly swinging at my face and my shoulders.

Zaya snatches her off me. She draws back then slaps Zaya in her nose, drawing blood from it. Reshawd runs up on her and starts beating her ass in the middle of the floor. "Bitch, don't hit my mothafuckin' momma, G, on my life I'll fuckin kill yo bitch ass, Holland!" Shawd yells, trying to get out my arms.

Naly picks up a baseball bat then starts hitting Holland with it and chasing her. "You hit my mommy! I'm gonna bust your freaking head!" she screams, chasing Holland, wildly swinging the bat at her. Zaya picks Naly up then starts holding her to the wall.

Jaylen walks up to Holland then glares in her eyes. "Bitch, get away from me!" she screams, kicking at him, trying to get out of Eric's arms. Jaylen draws back, about to punch her. DJ snatches him and puts him in a head lock. "Bruh, calm down." he says. "DJ, get yo ugly ass off him! It's whatever!" Holland screams.

Mia runs up on her and starts swinging. Eric lets Holland go, so both of them in the floor fighting. "Don't fucking talk crazy to my man like that, the fuck?" Mia screams, punching the shit out of Holland. I feel sick to my stomach watching this go on, I don't even know what to do.

I pull my gun then shoot into the air five times. Everybody quit cussing and fighting and start staring at me. I wipe blood off my lip then motion for Holland to walk over to me. She glares at me then walks over to me, huffing and puffing in my face. I step back then slap the shit out of her. She stares at me in shock for a second then breaks down crying. She falls and starts holding on to my leg like a three year old. "I'm so sorry, daddy." she sobs.

"Get the fuck off me." I calmly say. She scoots away then starts rocking back and forth. "I'm sorry yall." she mumbles. "Fuck this shit, I don't wanna hear all that!" Zaya snaps, then storms to the back.

"Emory, tell her." I demand as he holds an ice pack on his eye. "I cheated and got somebody pregnant. Baby, I'm sorry, don't throw us away." he apologizes. King walks up to him then punches him in his other eye, causing the stitches to open. "Bitch, I trusted you with my sister." he says, then walks away.

Holland stares at him then shakes his head. She turns and grabs Zaya's gun off the table. "Shit!" I yell, tackling her. She shot it. Emory starts screaming. I look over there and shake my head at the bullet in his stomach. "You fucking bitch!" Holland screams, then starts crying in my chest. I rub her back. "You knew I couldn't get pregnant from the start!" she screams, crying harder. Heaven wipes her eyes. "I'll go get momma for that gun shot." she mumbles, walking to the back. I shake my head, holding my daughter as she cries her heart out. If she want him dead, he can bet his bottom dollar he dying on sight

COMMENT 35
VOTE