part : 45

No need to scroll to the last chapter ❤️
___

Love, This word is not just a word but a feeling. A complete pail of emotions which is not only for life partners but for every part of thier family. Either it is a pet, thier favourite food or a Person. For Sidharth love is everything he needs in his life. He realised this feeling when he fell in love again with his daughter and his son both. A guy who used to keep everything private changed into a public guy. Who wants to show his love in front of everyone, he stopped caring about others and became carefree. His life changed after marrying Shehnaaz who is now an important part of his life.

Many times he was unable to talk with her for days just because of the shoot. Those were the hardest days of his life when his soul urged him to call his wife but his hands refused to dial her number. How can he disturb her? And most importantly how he will stop himself from crying? He used to miss her every time whenever he was asked for a shoot. His mind reminisced about his romantic scenes with his wife which nobody knows.

Nobody will ever get to know because they never shared. He posts pictures of his work and projects but not with her because Shehnaaz knows how much he loves her. She accepted him the way he is and he accepted the way she is. He never pointed out her past to taunt her and to push her down.

Today when her ex came and pulled Shehnaaz into a friendly hug. His heart boiled but he let her deal with him because he trust her. Past remains past till your partner breaks thier boundaries. He forgot her past and kept that untouched because he is her present and future as well. He has seen people making a fuss about a broken relationship on ITV but in reality, he never minds that point. His heart knew that Shehnaaz is right and he should believe her. He left from there and after some time he noticed his wife coming towards him with a smile adoring her face

"Why you left Sidharth? Don't you trust me?", Shehnaaz asked looking at him. Her eyes pierced his heart because of her accusing gaze. Sidharth shook his head because he trust her the most but not that guy who was her past. He can trust her but not Karan because his wife is still innocent.

"No Shehnaaz I trust you the most. I believe you and that's the reason I was not listening to your conversation", Sidharth said and hold her hand firmly in his and bringing it towards his lips. He kissed her palm and placed it near his heart

"Meet many men you want to. I will never say a word but always keep in mind that there is a guy who waits for your love every day. Who loves you immensely", Sidharth whispered looking into her eyes with love. He lost the audacity to talk loudly when he noticed her sharp glare. He knows he doesn't need to say this but today for the first time he saw her with her ex and felt weird. Unknown fear engulfed his heart, what if he tried to trap Shehnaaz again? What if Shehnaaz becomes his friend again?

"I can never forget the guy who supported me when I needed someone the most. This heart will never forget the image of a guy who forgot his sleep during pregnancy and who helped me to stay fit after delivery. A guy who agreed to handle his children and let me go to work. That guy is so precious to me. I love him and will never do anything which would disappoint him ", Shehnaaz said and stepped towards him. She placed her hand on his cheeks and leaned towards his face. Sidharth closed his eyes due to proximity and felt her words directly touching his heart. He felt his cheeks heating up with the fact that his wife took a wise decision.

He doesn't know what but he is sure that she will not take any wrong decision. Sometimes he feels that shehnaaz is just a replica of him who doesn't post their couple pictures on social media and never shows her love for him. They haven't revealed the faces of their twins yet because they say many people curse the children of other actors, and that's why they are scared. His thoughts came to a halt when he felt her lips on his.