part: 21

Sidharth don't know what had gotten on him that he touched her lips. He doesn't know why he did this, maybe he was lost in the moment. In movies whenever he was asked to do romance he never felt lost looking into someone's eyes but in front of her everything is looking magical to him now. He doesn't know why he started to like the girl with whom he fought in the first place. Why his hands are not in his support? Why his heartbeat raised when she came near him? Why he is unable to take his eyes off her when she is wearing a casual dress? He never touched any girl if it is not in a scene then why he is touching her without permission?

"I know you are going to marry but get a room for romance yar. Or either work in a film you will make it a blockbuster", said Shehbaaz after clearing his throat. Sidharth stepped back hearing him and started to look here and there because of embarrassment. He does these scenes so that people could enjoy them but doesn't want his family to see this life with his would-be wife

"Ohh sh#t . What she must be thinking about me? Can't you just control your hormones? What if she misunderstood you?", Sidharth asked himself in his mind and looked towards Shehbaaz whose face looked like he asked the question and is waiting for an answer. He didn't hear anything but thought maybe he was lost when Shehbaaz asked him a question so he replied

"There... was something on her l...lips", Sidharth stammered and looked at the ground as if he is hell embarrassed from himself. He decided to clear everything up with Shehnaaz once they get some time alone as he know he shouldn't have

"Lips? Mean..", Shehbaaz said with a smirk but Sidharth interrupted him as he don't want any misunderstanding between him and Shehnaaz now

"Shur up. Nothing happened like this Shehbaaz", Sidharth said and rubbed his hair still not looking at Shehnaaz who was trying to see if he was lost in her or did it intentionally with his right.

"I am not asking for any EXPLANATION", Shehbaaz said while stretching the explanation word as he found them so cute. He is happy to see a person like Sidharth falling for his sister. He can sense that when he noticed them so close.

"Go and get ready if you are done with your moment ", Shehbaaz said to Shehnaaz. Shehnaaz looked at her brother and at Sidharth who was looking at everywhere except her. She wants him to look at her and clear confusion but to her disappointment, she felt Sidharth is ignoring her.

"Maybe that was by mistake ", Shehnaaz thought about their moment and left there excusing that she have work. Sidharth was about to go but Shehbaaz stopped him and placed his hand on Sidharth's shoulder. Sidharth turned back and understood by his expression that he want to talk about something serious.

When Sidharth turned, the first thing Shehbaaz noticed was a blush on Sidharth's face. But he has a fear what if Sidharth is fake? He has seen many people faking in the Bollywood industry so he needs to clear everything before because Shehnaaz is very important to him and he can take someone's life too for his sister.

"I know you and trust you that you will never cheat her but as a brother, I still want to warn you and tell you whom you are messing with. I will not leave you and your reputation if you broke my sister's heart ever. My sister is so happy with you and It is your responsibility to keep her trust. Sidharth I am warning you before if your hurt my sister then forget that I was your friend ever and I will never let you meet my sister again. It is good that you guys will marry after some years as in these years I can test if you are perfect for my sister or not", Shehbaaz said very clearly and his warning to the point. He doesn't know if Sidharth will understand his feelings but he knows he said whatever he was feeling. He gave that right as Shehnaaz's brother, a protective brother.

"I will but just like you said so can I test her too?", Sidharth asked. By hearing him Sidharth went nervous but he gathered courage and replied raising his eyebrow.

"You can and I will make sure she never likes anyone else but it is a request don't let any rumour come out about you that's my major fear", Shehbaaz said

"This is not in my hand Shehbaaz. I don't know what the media says and I don't have any control over them. But I will never cheat your sister. I will try my best to keep her happy and feel safe with me. And I am sorry for whatever you saw today. I don't know...", Sidharth was Apologizing but Shehbaaz interrupted him as he was not questioning this. He thinks it is normal when they come into a relationship.

"It's ok Sidharth. That's your right and I don't mind it", Shehbaaz said and left from there after patting Sidharth's back. Sidharth sighed in relief as he was nervous when he noticed Shehbaaz was serious. He never saw him serious so he was really scared.
____________

Sidharth got ready in a grey 3 piece suit looking very dashing. He was whistling while combing his hair as this is going to be very exciting for him and he is about to take one step ahead as a person. Not just an actor but a responsible person who will be tied to the knot with a girl. He will be limited by some boundaries now. Before he never thought about anything and any role because he was single but now he has to as he will be committed and soon his finger will be proof of the same.

Once he was ready he clicked his photograph and then sat on the bed. He is satisfied with his look but doesn't know why he is nervous. He should not be because engagement is not a big deal. Everyone gets engaged then why he is tense? Why his heartbeat is very rapid? He placed his hand on his heart to ca himself but it didn't work. When the door opened he flinched in shock scaring his mother who came to call him

"Are you fine?", Rita asked and caressed Sidharth's cheeks

"Yes I am ", Sidharth lied without looking into Rita's eyes which she caught within seconds and understood what he is going through. Even she went through nervousness so she knows.

"I know you are nervous and it is normal son. Don't worry about responsibilities because I know my son is best. Keep faith in yourself and put on a smile", Rita said and pulled Sidharth in a hug. Sidharth smiled feeling motherly warmth and peace in this hug. Rita kept saying soothing words to Sidharth which gave him confidence and they came out. Sidharth laughed at himself thinking how can he doubt himself.

They waited for a minute and noticed Shehnaaz coming wearing a tale gown. Her Christmassy look in the blue outfit and she looked like she is a princess. Sidharth became nervous again when Shehnaaz stood in front of him and passed a smile but he looked toward the family as he remembered his act. He again wants to pull her closer just like heroes do in films but it's "reality". He reminded himself and took a long breath to calm himself.

Shehnaaz is looking like a fairy and he wants to twirl her just to see how this dress flies and wants to dance with her thinking of her to be a princess named Cinderella. He again looked at her as he was unable to stop himself to look at her and continued staring at her. She looked perfect, if she can dress like this then what magic would designers do? They were asked to exchange rings.

First Shehnaaz held his hand and slipped the ring into his hand bounding him in a relationship with her

First Shehnaaz held his hand and slipped the ring into his hand bounding him in a relationship with her. Everyone in the family clapped for them and cheered Sidharth to do the same. Sidharth nodded, he felt shivers running inside his body when she made him wear the ring. He wants to ask Shehnaaz.

"Did she feel the same?",

He held her hand and slipped the ring into her hand and looked into Shehnaaz eyes. Shehnaaz's face lit up when Sidharth finally looked at her but her happiness was short-lived as Sidharth again turned toward the family which irritated her now
_______________________

Sorry for the late update ❤️. I thought to give this early but one update of another story was pending for a week so updated that first and wrote this today