part : 37

Shehnaaz looked down in embarrassment. She regrets not trusting Sidharth enough. Scrubbing her hand over her forehead, she looked up at Sidharth to meet his accusing gaze. She gave a plain expression as she is also not happy with their immature behaviour to marry each other in anger and hurt. She hoped for a grand wedding, not like this. Seeing Sidharth's expressions, she is scared to tell about her fear to him. What if he got angry because of her insecurities?

"Speak Shehnaaz", Sidharth asked politely, Shehnaaz sighed in relief hearing his soft voice which gave her the strength to speak. She looked down again while fidgeting with her fingers. She is trying to attain confidence by fidgeting her fingers and by battling her fear.

"I... can't see... you with someone else", Shehnaaz said fumbling with her words and closing her eyes tightly thinking that Sidharth is going to lash out at her for her behaviour

"You should have told me this. I would have explained my work. You have to see me because that's part of my work. I would have assured you that you are my better half, not anyone else", Sidharth replied to her politely, he got angry hearing about her fear but when he noticed her eyes closed, he realised that she is frightened. He can speculate this easily because it's the first time Shehnaaz is opening up to him, and he doesn't want to scare her with his voice.

"I'm sorry", Shehnaaz apologized

"Share your emotions with me. I am here to hear that", Sidharth said and got up from his chair. Shehnaaz wondered why he got up, when he walked towards her she blushed understanding why he got up. Sidharth passed a smile and sat beside her, he knows that she need his physical as well as mental support to understand him.

They lacked communication, which is very important in a relationship. Communication makes it easy to comprehend what another person wants but if a couple does not communicate with each other about their insecurities, they suffer a lot. Communication is very necessary for a healthy relationship.

Shehnaaz looked at him with tears in her eyes, yes she whimpered a lot today but in front of him, she don't know why tears again escaped from her eyes. Sidharth wiped her tears with his thumb and placed his hand on her soft cheeks. Shehnaaz closed her eyes feeling peace, she missed feeling his love like this. She wants him to show that she is his life partner, not just a friend. Sidharth moved closer and kissed her forehead, he let his lips linger on her forehead for some time and then pulled her into a hug.

Shehnaaz shivered to feel his lips on her forehead and smiled widely getting her reward. She held the collar of his shirt in her hands and closed her eyes feeling peace. When Sidharth hugged her, she kissed his cheeks for trying to understand her, rather than shouting.

They have married now and the way they married each other is called stupidity. If they had to marry, they could have talked with each other. She doesn't know how she will handle her parents because she has to tell them about their unexpected marriage. She doesn't regret marrying him as their wedding was meant to happen but not in this way. She started to like Sidharth when he gave respect to her as well as her family. She dreamt of a husband like that. She tried everything to stay strong but every time her past and present pull her down. Her past always haunts her because she fears, what if her past ruined her present. Her self-respect always questions whether she is right or not.

Comments always question her existence, why she is even alive? Some people pass very vulgar comments which feel her disgust even posting her picture on social media. She never knew that actors have to kiss females in reality, and that scene stabbed her heart very badly. She is still feeling heartbroken to recall that mere scene. Why her heart is so weak? Why she cries every time? Why does she act like a child? She should act mature like many actresses of her age but she doesn't.