part : 27

That day Shehnaaz went to meet the directors of the song, She told them that she is ready to complete shooting in a week but they asked for a month which looked difficult for her. So they said that they will take another actor if she agrees as she is the singer. Shehnaaz had to agree even though she was not ready. Director asked her to confirm if she want to leave the project or not, but Shehnaaz didn't feel it was right. She wants to meet Sidharth and that is her priority so she signed the contract but with the condition at she will show her face once in the song. Because she talked with Sidharth if she should leave the project or not. There are first he asked her to stay there but when Shehnaaz said her arrival is final so he suggested her to sign a contract with condition that she will reveal her face too.

She gets very less projects so she doesn't want to leave a project. She went out of the industry, she is sad today that she left one opportunity. Now she started thinking about the probability. What if she regrets leaving this project later? What if this song became famous? Is she selfish or wrong to think like this?

"Don't worry Shehnaaz. If it became famous then it will help you too", Shehnaaz said to herself and called Jankee before sitting inside the car. Jankee picked up her call and asked her when she wants to leave to which Shehnaaz replied today or tomorrow. Jankee agreed as she want them to clear their insecurities before they destroy their relationship. She has seen many people misunderstanding their partner just because of work, even though their partner was loyal but sometimes one misunderstanding ruins everything. She suggested that Shehnaaz tell everything about her past to Sidharth as hiding it can ruin everything now.

"Ok but please if you can book my tickets for tomorrow", Shehnaaz requested to which Jankee said yes as she also want her to meet Sidharth.

Shehnaaz has decided to tell about her past to Sidharth now, she can't hide it from Sidharth now. Sidharth has understood till now and never forced her to tell him about her past so that doesn't mean she will keep him in dark. He deserves to know why her image was destroyed and who is the reason for it.

Shehnaaz came back home and told about her decision to her family members.

"Have you gone mad Shehnaaz? What people will say when they will see you alone with Sidharth? Where you will stay? With Sidharth in his room?", asked Parminder angrily when Shehnaaz told them about her decision that too without talking with them.  Here she is not asking but telling them that she is going. They don't understand what Shehnaaz want from her life now, already they are facing the wrath of someone and now when things are cooled down she is igniting fire again

"I will book a room there don't worry. I will not sleep with him", Shehnaaz said while looking down as she didn't think about this fact. Where she will stay? She was carefree because she was dreaming to meet Sidharth. Now she is feeling that she is trapped in a big problem. She started fidgeting her fingers in tension.

"Still Shehnaaz. He is there for work and you guys are not in love, your relationship with him is still hidden", said Santokh her mother

"Was papa less that you also came, mom? Please save me, God. Let me meet Sidharth", Shehnaaz thought and looked towards her mother who came from the kitchen with 3 cups of Tea. Shehnaaz smiled as she needed this

"That's normal dad. Many actors hide thier relationship. And this is a mutual decision. I promise I will come soon. I leave the decision of my comeback to you", Shehnaaz said and took the cup and sat on the sofa. Her father didn't ask her to sit when she came back today, just because she told him about her decision. She is a little insecure and that is her habit, this insecurity lead her to destruction before and the same thing is going to repeat now.

"Shehnaaz try to understand. This will ruin your reputation", said her father again trying to make his daughter understand that this decision is not good for her but Shehnaaz remained stubborn and kept on asking permission till they approved. She hugged both of them tightly and entered her room happily.  There she found Sidharth playing with her PSP, she ran towards him and hugged him tightly