Part : 35

Sidharth came out of court furiously and behind him, Shehnaaz, Shehbaaz, as well as Rita came. He threw his garland on the ground and turned to look at Shehnaaz with anger. He is angry as for him everything was going well between them, he is unable to find the reason why Shehnaaz misunderstood him suddenly and asked "Are you going to marry me Sidharth or not?". This angered him and broke his patience. She said enough for today.

"Why did you both marry without any notice? I wanted a grand wedding for my daughter-in-law. Tell me what happened between you two?", Rita asked and caressed the hair of Shehnaaz softly who smiled in response and then looked down sensing Sidharth's gaze. She thought maybe Sidharth will back out that's why she didn't refuse. When she noticed Shehbaaz and Rita, she understood Sidharth was serious.

"What I did do? ", Shehnaaz thought as she couldn't refuse that time as she provoked him to that step and not refusing, she challenged him. She needed time for marriage and also that should be her decision not only his.

"Mom, please. We will talk later about this issue. Let's go home first ", Sidharth said glaring at Shehnaaz. Shehnaaz gave her garland to Rita and hugged her tightly. She closed her eyes tightly controlling herself from crying in her arms now.

"This was not supposed to go like this. Especially when we were not ready", Shehnaaz thought. Rita hummed as she understands that there must be a strong reason behind Sidharth marrying Shehnaaz. She respects thier decision and privacy also. She took a long breath before replying to him.

"I can't come with you guys as I need some time to settle everything. After some days I will come", Shehnaaz said eyeing Sidharth

"Come whenever you feel comfortable. We don't have any problem", said Rita sweetly. Shehnaaz faked a smile again. Rita's gestures always impress her but this time she is not mentally fine. She is sick of everything.

"Tomorrow I will announce our wedding also. You have to come there. I will make our relationship official. Then live wherever you want to COMFORTABLY", Sidharth said angrily greeting his teeth. He clenched his hand into a fist to control his anger as he can't misbehave with her in front of his mother. He gestured for his mother to go and took Shehnaaz to a corner.

"There is no need to announce...", Shehnaaz said turning her face aside. By doing this he can't remove her insecurities, he needs to assure her with his words but this show-off

"This is what you wanted then you should be happy ", Sidharth said angrily. Only he knows how much he controlled himself from shouting at her for calling him a cheater. How can she not understand him?

"You are still not able to understand what I need from you. Just think if I say yes to web series and kiss male and I show myself making Lo...", Shehnaaz shouted but Sidharth interrupted her by showing his hand to her.

"Don't cross your limits...", Sidharth interrupted her angrily and pulled her towards himself with a jerk. How dare she think like that? He can't imagine seeing her kissing someone else. A shiver ran inside her body when her body hit his well-toned chest. She placed her hand on his shoulder and looked into his eyes giving him a painful look.

"Try to think Sidharth. It's not easy for me to see you like that. Don't you think you need to assure me?", Shehnaaz asked with teary eyes directly looking into his eyes.

"I have told you many times that I'm just yours. Then why?", Sidharth asked. Shehnaaz jerked herself from him and left from there saying "Try to think as a normal person. Not as an actor. If you can't then shame on you, Sidharth "
___________________

"Are you sure you want to go here? Won't you tell your real brother what happened between you two? Tell me once I will kill him", Shehbaaz asked stopping his car near one house as Shehnaaz asked him to drop her there and she might stay there also.