part :34

"Shehnaaz She was just my friend...", Sidharth said breaking the silence as felt silence awkward between them. Shehnaaz never keeps quiet and this fact has made him habitual of her talks. To be honest he was getting irritated with Shefali and her talks. Just because of her Shehnaaz was quiet. He noticed Shehnaaz's anger but he was not having any other option because he respect every girl. He knows that her presence annoyed Shehnaaz, and that's why he tried to justify himself.

"Like me?", Shehnaaz asked angrily and looked aside because she is insecure now. What if she remains his friend forever? When they will make thier relationship official? When she will be able to hold his hand with right?

"There is a big difference between you and her. She is not my family. And fans always tie me with my co-actors which doesn't matter to me because I will never let them control my life. I know only one thing that you are my life partner", Sidharth said to which Shehnaaz hummed in response. She is still not satisfied with his words because she wants him to hug her tightly and claim her with the right but he never does that. He romances other girls but not her. It is because she is not attractive?

"I can't see you quiet. Please say something", Sidharth whispered and held her hand on the table. Shehnaaz looked at thier hands and him. Why did he hurt her then? She then asked herself, Why does it matter so much? Why after confessing her feelings to him, her expectations are rising and she is feeling that he will not marry her?

"What should I say Sidharth?", Shehnaaz asked. Her anger calmed down a bit feeling his support. Sidharth rubbed his thumb on her palm softly and pulled his chair near Shehnaaz. He is again lost in her, how beautiful she is. Just his girl and his fiancee. He noticed Shehnaaz hair was pushed back and her neck is visible. A sudden urge to kiss her neck came into his mind, he moved towards her shoulder and kissed on her shoulder. Shehnaaz started to breathe heavily due to the proximity.

She closed her eyes feeling his hot lips on her shoulder, she felt like she is on top of the world. She is feeling pleased with his closeness. She clutched her dress tightly, she don't mind Sidharth claiming her because she is comfortable with him and mainly she loves him. Suddenly she remembered they are in the cafe and pushed Sidharth slowly.

"Sidharth we are not at home", Shehnaaz said which made Sidharth realise his action. He widened his eyes in shock thinking how he lost control over himself. Damn why she wore off shoulder dress? He thought and sat on his seat, he looked at the ground with guilt fidgeting with his fingers. He doesn't know how he lost himself. He doesn't want to ruin her reputation, he knows if people got to know about them then they will defame her saying she is using him and they will never let her work with another male.

"I'm sorry", Sidharth apologized as he don't want Shehnaaz to feel like he is using her body. He wants their relationship to be special and pure, not lust. He tugged her hair in the front and drank a whole glass of water to control himself.

"Control Sidharth"

Again his sorry word made Shehnaaz feel in the wrong direction. She started to think why he is apologizing. Why did he never close their distance? Is she ugly? Or maybe she is not stunning enough to take his attention. Only if she knew how he desires to make her his but he controls himself thinking about her reputation because he is well aware of Bollywood.

"Talk anything about your projects, or your fans o... or about me", he said, indirectly asking if she thinks of him as a cheap man or not. Her choice and thinking matter to him a lot now. He doesn't want her to feel uncomfortable around him.

"For me, you are an idiot both who can't see anything ", Shehnaaz said angrily irritated by his behaviour and then looked down realising her words. But she doesn't regret it because he should understand what to say and when to apologise. What was the need to apologise now?