part : 40

"Wow Sidharth.... yyyyy itne jada likes ", Shehnaaz jumped in excitement and hugged Sidharth tightly who was sitting on the ground. Happiness shimmered inside her and have no words for how to share her gratitude to him because of this post which mean a lot to her. She never thought that a guy will do an effort to keep her happy and impress her. She put her whole weight on him, and Sidharth took support from the wall to save himself from falling. He held her back from another hand to pull her close to him and feel her presence beside him. He doesn't know when but now she is his world to him. Her happiness is his happiness as well.

Shehnaaz felt so happy and excited to read the caption. She kissed Sidharth on his cheeks thrice and then got up to jump again. Happiness is also a small word to describe what she is feeling right now. Her level of joy is on top because she wants to keep working with him always. He is her inspiration and the guy who she dreamt of in her life.

She doesn't need expensive gifts and fame but his love and attention. Sidharth is all she needs in her life. Her dreams are getting fulfilled now. She noticed the comment section filled with love for her, not hate which felt so relaxing. Seeing her dancing and twirling, Sidharth felt delighted. He stared at her with love, he is very glad that he made her smile today. His lips curved into a smile seeing Shehnaaz hugging her Mobile phone tight in joy.

"Happy?", Sidharth asked standing up with her. Shehnaaz shouted yes and clapped her hands. Sidharth felt the reason for his life is fulfilled now. He made her happy and he is on cloud 9 to be the reason for her happiness. Her happiness is like an award for him.

"I am going to tell them also", Shehnaaz said and was about to go but Sidharth stopped her in middle by holding her by her shoulder. He pulled her towards himself and kissed her forehead. He rubbed his hand on her arm softly to calm his excited wife. His heart knows she is his wife and he will not call her his girlfriend now. Shehnaaz shivered when his strong hand pulled her and kissed her forehead. She placed her hand on his chest softly and clutched his shirt into her fist to hold him as she felt her knees going weak feeling herself close to his chest again.

"Ruk ja meri maa

"Ruk ja meri maa. First, hear the reason for this post baby. Won't you ask anything about the project?", Sidharth asked. Shehnaaz opened her mouth in o shape realising she didn't ask which project. When he got a new project why he didn't tell her? She bite her tongue realising her mistake and slapped her head lightly. Sidharth found her antics cute and kissed her nose.

"Yes tell me Sidharth", Shehnaaz asked looking into his eyes for answers. Sidharth smiled and kissed her forehead again. Kissing her is his newfound obsession. Now he will never stop himself from kissing her anytime anywhere. Instead, she has to stop him from kissing her now. He controlled himself enough now. If she is a child then he is also her life partner, he will make sure nothing hurts her. Her support and presence are all he needs.

"No one, I will write the lyrics of the song and will direct the video of this song. We will act together and you will sing the song ", Sidharth said and intertwined thier fingers together. He loved how her fingers fit into his and her fingers are so small compared with his. He moved his hand towards her waist to hold her more protectively in his arms. Shehnaaz started to breathe heavily when his hand found its way towards her waist. She looked into his eyes and felt his desires for her and their hand. Thier intertwined fingers look so perfect together, just like them. This is what she can call the perfect life and perfect couple.