part: 38

"But why are you telling me this today? And why you arrived here and called me here? ", Sidharth questioned scaring Shehnaaz again. What she will tell him? That she told thier personal matter to someone else? How he would react? She looked down because of guilt, she is feeling very bad for telling about this issue to someone else but she knows she would have killed herself or would have taken a drastic step.

Sharing pain lessens our discomfort but if we keep everything in our hearts to look wise, in the end, we are proven biggest clowns. Shehnaaz tried her best to keep her feelings to herself because she felt that right but today she needed someone's support and someone's guidance to change her decision.

Sometimes we hide our real feelings behind our fake smile and it is heartbreaking to see the person not find the difference between your real and fake smile. She was hurt when Sidharth could not distinguish between her real feelings and her act. Today she felt heartbroken when she found her man kissing someone else because only she holds that right.

Love and affection are the next phase in a relationship first bond the couple share is the bond of friendship and loyalty. They need to gain trust so that another one would never hesitate to open up, otherwise, this issue becomes the main reason for the breakup. She always hides her feelings and shows herself differently and laughs at herself when nobody cares.

"I asked something Shehnaaz", Sidharth asked. Shehnaaz looked at him and bit her lower lip to think of something because she fear his anger. She just went through it and doesn't want him to lash out at her.

"F... first hear my past Sidharth", Shehnaaz said trying to distract Sidharth from this topic. Sidharth hummed in response and gestured for her to continue as he want to know how strong her relationship with Karan was. He has seen Karan in the industry and once met him also. That time he didn't like his behaviour as he was disrespecting a girl by calling her whore and by abusing her. He would never curse a girl even if he see that girl with someone else that's why he got angry meeting him.

"You know I loved talking with boys because in childhood girls used to make fun of my figure and later my choice. I used to wear my brother's clothes and loved talking like a boy and that's the reason no girl liked me. And Karan made me hate my habits. I have many male best friends because that's my nature. I had one best friend who left me once I meet you because she said I'm again using you like I used Karan and other boys. I swear I'm not using you", Shehnaaz said to which Sidharth nodded and kissed her palm saying "I know Shehnaaz", just then she heard someone's voice and jumped in excitement as she was waiting for Nakuul to meet Sidharth.

"I'm back", Nakuul said and closed the door.

"Bhai came", Shehnaaz told Sidharth and stood up to tell Nakuul that Sidharth is there.

"Shehbaaz?", Sidharth asked to which Shehnaaz shooked her head and pulled his cheeks

"No... The owner of this house ", Shehnaaz replied and before she could go, she noticed Nakuul coming there. Nakuul came towards her and hugged her tightly

"Everything fin.?", he asked but Shehnaaz interrupted him by asking her question.

"Where you went suddenly? See Sidharth came and was getting angry not finding you here", Shehnaaz lied, knowing well that he will catch her lie easily. Sidharth widened his eyes hearing her lie and shouted "when?"

"I was having a shoot and I'm free till evening then I have another shoot at midnight. Work is difficult baby and I know who was getting angry", Nakuul said and gestured for Shehnaaz to sit. Shehnaaz sat between him and Sidharth. Now she will not have any problem telling Sidharth the truth also that they asked her to tell truth and she told about thier issue to them.