T - 26

You groaned the moment you felt a weight occurs on your chest, which gave you a sharp pain. In reflex, you pushed whatever that's weighting on your chest. You could careless, it was painful.

A deep groan was heard when you sat up, squinting your eyes before fully open them to look at the man who's staring at you, also laying the spot beside you. Nonetheless you sent him a glare, if he's going to piss you off in the middle of night, you're the one who should be more pissed than that man.

"Don't lay on me like that, it hurts." You rolled your eyes at him, laying back down and wrap yourself with the thick, white blanket deciding to return back to lala dreamland with your eyes closed. You felt the soft mattress sink slightly, indicating Taehyung was scooting closer to you again. His hand made its way to your waist, sending shivers down your spine hoping he didn't notice that.

"I'm sorry, baby. You just feel so comfortable to lay on." He whispered, resting his forehead on your nape his breath hitting your cervical. You leisurely raised your eyelids open. Abruptly you can feel nervousness encountered being beside a shirtless Taehyung.

"Be careful next time."

Eyes dilated in surprise feeling the soft lips kissing your shoulder, even if it wasn't the first time he did this, you can still feel butterflies arise in the pit of your stomach. You didn't stop him, as if your lips were too heavy at the moment, not allowing you to let out a word, not even a 'stop'.

"I'm so sorry." You heard him, what he let out make you turned around to him. He did already apologize, did he thought I was ignoring it? Or he thought I didn't accept it?

"You apologized alre-"

"No, not that. I mean.. I'm sorry because of something." He spoke, searching everywhere for your eyes despite it's dark in the room, at least it isn't pitch black it could hurt his eyes. Your eyebrows crashed together, wondering what had he done. "Back then, when.. we weren't like this yet, I just realized I was a big as.shole, getting mad at you out of jealousy even if it's the littlest things, I still scolded you.. ah.. this is very embarrassing."

You can't help it but laugh, you clearly forgot about what happened between you two until he became all sweet and loving. You used to hate him, having him in your house, seeing him as nothing but one of your mother's one night stand - who suddenly wants to jump into a relationship or family or whatever it was, assumed it would be temporary. Taehyung whines at your laugh, not liking how you react to it, as he admit he's very embarrassed.

"Don't laugh! I'm being genuine here," His lips pouted in the darkness. You giggled at this cute side of his, he doesn't show his cute side a lot, you wished he will be more open with you about how he really is. You didn't want him to control himself around you, not anymore.

"Well, you were an as.shole," You let out a brief laugh, you would've laugh more if you could see the frown forming on his face. "But I like when you scolded me, you were jealous and I knew about it, Tae." You truthfully said, you tend to speak with more confidence by the tenebrosity clouding the room, or so you thought. If it wasn't for the darkness, you'd want to get swallow right here, right now.

"Ah.. So embarrassing," He breathe out, hiding his face on the crook of your neck. Blood rushed to your cheeks, bit by bit you could feel the heat on your face. Taehyung's hot breath hitting your skin, causing fireworks to erupt in your stomach everytime he breathe out. You reached for his hair, playing with his fluffy lock. Oh you wish you can be like this with him forever, although your mother was in your way.

"We're going home soon, right? Four days and three nights?" You asked, biting your lips waiting for his answer, you need to make sure of it. You heard him hummed, his arms that were wrapped around your waist tighten.

"Yeah.. I don't want the trip to end, but it sucks since I got work." He sighed, his lips pecking your skin which you flinched at, you couldn't see the small smirk on his lips.

"Tae?" You called softly, twirling his hair around your finger as he hummed at you. "This is your honeymoon, aren't you supposed to be with her? You know.. newlyweds on their honeymoon they usually-"

"My love." He interrupted you, not wanting you to continue. You couldn't help but ponder about it, at least now you could get a proper answer from him in this situation. "This trip isn't about honeymoon to me, it's a freedom, for us. We wouldn't be like this if we weren't here, since.. me and your mother are in the same room." He let out, sounding quite hesitant at first regard what he was about to say. "She's very attentive about smells, she knew my scent. One time she was fighting for her life when she smelled a woman perfume when I got home from work." He chuckled, playing with the clasps of your bra. You giggled at that, tracing your finger on his nape drawing lines and curves.

"Sleep in my room next time." You whispered, Taehyung's eyes grew twice as big hearing that. "We can sleep in my closet for extra protection, it's very spacious in there." You suggested, giggling when you heard he gasped.

"Being with you has always been my pleasure." He chuckled, leaving a peck on your skin again you ruffled his hair like a dog softly. If he's a dog, you'd be calling him 'good boy' by now.

"Sh.it," you laughed. "Let's sleep, we got one more day to spend here." You squeeze his shoulder. He let out a short laugh, agreeing with you and get comfortable properly this time on you.

That night, you slept with a smile on your face.

***

a/n: HELLO MY LOVES! <3 i hope you're having a good day today, if you're not, cheer up! you did well today :)