T - 24

You were sitting down on a soft, long mattress while reading the book you newly got. Taehyung, who's head was rested on your lap, he was having a short break after doing some paperwork he happened to received the moment you two arrived at a cottage, a vintage cottage to be precise. He told you how sorry he was, it was supposed to be a day without any work, even how much he wanted it to wait, this time it couldn't.

You didn't mind as long as you're with him, you still got to spend sometime with him. You closed your book and checked your wrist watch to be alert of the time, it almost passed afternoon.

Well, there's still time.

You ran your fingers through his straight, soft lock. He hummed in anticipation, smiling with his eyes still closed. His reaction made you smile, you played with his hair for few more minutes, slowly tracing your fingers down to his ear then jaw. Your action got him opened up one eye to check up on you, he wondered in progress.

"What are you doing?" He inquired, opening his other eye, now looking up at you with a slight smirk stretched on his lips.

"Nothing harmful," you replied, smiling at him then placed your other hand on his exposed collarbone. God must have took his best care on creating a magnificent man like Taehyung, just look at him.

"Kiss me." He boldly ordered, holding your hand which was leisurely dancing on his neck. You raised a brow at him with a sly smile made its way on your lips.

"I don't know you're a babygirl, Tae." You commented with a brief laugh, gripping onto his lock with tenderness intended.

He rolled his eyes, after that his tired looking eyes locked with yours. "Y/n, please." You weren't sure if he was sighing or begging for it, nonetheless you did what you needed to do.

You slowly bend your upper body down, leaning onto him. When Taehyung felt your lips on his, he sighed in delight, his hand caressed your cheek. He entered his tongue, licking every inch of you. Fighting for dominance had him sitting up and pulling you onto his lap.

Your arms encircled around his neck, pulling him closer as his hands moved down to your waist. You let out a moan when he squeezed your thighs, which was too close with your genital. You would be lying if you said it didn't felt good.

You wanted more, you knew he wanted more too.

Taehyung broke the kiss and quickly spread your legs as he got in between them, resting his back on the back couch. He attacked your lips this time, pushing your bottom close to him, not wanting any space in-between. You didn't know what came over you, you just had the urge to start humping onto him. Groans slipping themselves from his lips with pleasure. It felt as if his low, lechery groans were injected into your adrenaline.

"Y/n- No humping." Taehyung demanded, both of his hands holding onto your waist.

You quickly pat his shoulder, alarming him you're out of oxygen. He pulled away from the kiss, panting as he gaze upon you. You sighed, taking all the oxygen into your lungs back.

"We can't do it, Y/n." Taehyung abruptly professed, even so he didn't push you nor did anything to get you off him. Instead he just watched you, he wanted to meet your eyes.

"Right.. Yeah, right." You exhaled a breath out of anxiousness, getting off his lap while covering your face with your palms. You weren't embarrassed, howbeit you were somewhat pissed off. "I forgot, you were married."

"Hey," He paused, turning himself towards you. "Y/n, it's not that I didn't want to do it with you."

"No, it was totally fine. My bad," You removed your palms, eyes fixed on him.

He shook his head at you. "I don't want you to regret it, I don't want you to regret giving your flower to me. I want you to be aware of your needs, my love." He answered, his eyes softened on you. "I was full of myself too, I can't help it. you're just so tempting."

You smiled slightly. "You sounded genuine." You said, resting your back on the back couch. Somehow his voice simply soothes you.

"You aren't wrong." He spoke, his fingers trace its way on your shoulder. Slowly, he wrapped his fingers around your neck.

You were avoiding his eyes at that time, why? Because he found his way to get rid of the interval between you two — again, that you felt his warm breath hitting your earlobe.

"Instead," he paused, brushing his thumb against your delicate skin.

You couldn't explain how he can do things that develop you undergoing the ardour you have never become aware of.

"Would you like to have some hic.keys?"

***

a/n: vote + comment! <3