T - 9

I was rolling on my bed, trying to contain my excitement. Yesterday was too good to be true, he accompanied me watching a romcom movie.

He made me another mug of hot choco, with whipped cream on top. I never thought he would bought me a packet of marshmallow too. The way his fingers played with my hair whilst my head on his lap. His laugh occured in atmosphere time to time, it made my heart beats like crazy.

My feet met the ground, stepping to the door and open it wide only to closed it before one's know it.

What. The. Actual. God. Damn. Fuck?

Not me witnessed my adoptive mother sucking Taehyung's face unbelievably good. Out of all place, why in front of my room? Oh right, their room was right in front of mine. My day barely started yet it got ruined already. I went to my closet, I need to get out for real but before that I had to mend my menstrual issue.

I exited my room, dressed in suitable attire for morning jog. Taehyung's eyes were met with my cold ones, I walked past them as if they weren't there, kissing each other.

How will I live my life like this? Should I really get used to this?

I shook my head as I walked out the house, trying to think about different things possibly. Don't think, don't think about it. I encouraged myself to not recall what I saw. My feet came into a halt the moment I found a white snowy dog, a familiar one, wandering the sidewalk alone.

"Moni?" I called, step towards the dog. He barked at me twice and went to my direction. I crouched down to pet him, his still had his leashes on.

I stood up again, eyeing everywhere to find any trace of Namjoon. I bet he's worry sick about his dog right now. I took a hold of his leashes, guiding the dog where to go. It couldn't be the way that I walked on previously, so Moni must came from the other direction.

Just as I thought, I saw a man's buff figure from afar, his eyes were hazing with agitation while looking for something, specifically his dog. The white dog barked quite loudly, definitely enough to catch the upset owner's attention.

He jogged towards us as I wave my hand high at him.

"Gosh, I really thought I lost you," He began, crouching down to spoil his dog with scratches. He seemed at ease at the moment, it mesmerized me how much he care for Moni.

"I found him wandering around the sidewalks, how can he ran away?” I interrupted, handed him the leashes.

He got back up and looked down at me, because he's super tall. "We were playing frisbee, it happened to get into a clog so I had to get it, when I came back he wasn't there anymore. He usually stays," his face expressed imprecision.

"Thanks to you he's back," he engulfed me in his embrace, I was stunned nonetheless I returned the hug. Did I smell? I was sweating.

"It's nothing, really." I said as we released the hug.

"No, let me treat you. How does ice cream sounds?"

"Ice cream for breakfast?" I asked with my eyebrows narrowed at him.

"What can possibly go wrong?" He genuinely smiled, his dimples popping out.

A grin crept on my lips. I walked beside him to a specific destination, the nearest ice cream store.

TAEHYUNG's POV.

I grabbed my car key, where's that girl? It almost stroke 11 AM. My mind kept debating why hadn't she got home yet? Did what happened earlier had something to do with this? Possibly.

I entered my car with unanswered questions. I drove through the neighborhood, diverted my head side to side constantly in case she was here by any chance. She can't be that far.

I applied more pressure on the oil as I arrived at what seems like a park. My face lit up the moment I saw her, sitting on a bench with a full cup of ice cream in her hand. My expression changed, finally aware of another man's presence beside her.

For some reason, a tinge of jealousy built in me. I was repulsive to say the least. They were talking, looking at each other while laughing. It was me who supposed to make her laugh like that.

A severe pain occurred right where my heart is stationed, what's this? Why did it hurt me greatly? My question left unanswered.

Every eye contact they made, triggered the hell of me. My eyes precisely watched them, that guy pointed something on her cheek. What?

Y/n tried to wipe what was on the corner of her lips using the back of her hand, though it's useless. My eyes fixated on his hand that took a hold of Y/n's wrist. What's he doing? At the time when he was about to lean into her, I had enough of the show.

I pressed the center part of my steering wheel, a loud honking startled whoever were at the park, including two of them.

Y/n's eyes wandered everywhere but my direction, probably recognized my car parked twenty feet away from her. Oh? She was approaching, didn't made that expectation.

"Are you losing your mind?” she raised her voice at me.

"Get in the car."

She stared at me in disbelief. "Why would I?”

"I said, get in the damn car!" I growled. "Or I will make you." I was on edge.

She gave me that scornful face, getting herself in the backseat instead the passenger. I could careless and drove home at non uniform speed.

No one mess with Kim Taehyung. No one.

***

a/n: i've been so stressed with school, not getting proper sleep is an understatement. ALSO my math teacher embarrassed me in front of my classmates the other day, i wasn't in my right mindset at that time to focus, i had bad dream that same morning and damn it made me cried.

vote + comment! thank you, loves. have a good day <3