T - 10

"Can you slow down??” She started, holding onto the chair as if her life depends on it.

"No." He simply replied.

She groaned frustratingly, trying to not get the ice cream on her. Couldn't he see what situation she was in?

Taehyung died the engine as he done parking his car in front of the house, getting out of the vehicle first, Y/n after him.

Y/n went to threw her melted ice cream in the trash, she didn't had the appetite to continue eating. Since Taehyung totally killed her mood and cursed in her face.

She get into the house and closed the door behind her, ignoring the fact he stood in the hallway with his arm crossed, waiting for her to be specific.

The girl intended to walk pass him and lock herself in her room, oh boy, she really thought it's as easy as that.

He collided her back against the wall with slight aggressiveness, trapping her in between of his arms.

"Let me go!" She yelled.

"The hell would I? You really let him lean near you like that so easily, what would happen if I didn't honk? You'll probably forget my existence while kissing him fondly." He roughly whispered, clear lividity expressed on his face. "You can't kiss anyone, not even him. Only I can. I'm the only one who can kiss and devour your lips, every inches of you are mine. I. Don't. Share."

Y/n couldn't utter a word, she was too shocked to say a thing. His words retaining in her head like various bombs being thrown in the air, exploding her mind repeatedly.

"Do you understand what I said?” He softened his expression slightly, looking harmless than previously.

Y/n kept staring his face, analyzing every part of his feature that she haven't took any heed of. "I'm not yours, I'm not your property, you don't own me."

"Stubborn girl."

With that his lips came down to hers, sending goosebumps all over her body. His arms were once holding the walls were now encircling her waist, closing the gap between them.

Y/n on the other hand, was beyond thunderstruck. Her hands went up to his chest, feeling his incredible toned body so well even if they're clothed. Her heart was out of control, beating rapidly for the first time in her life.

Butterflies erupted in her stomach.

His lips devoured her lips like there's no tomorrow, hypnotizing her more. He tilted his face, deepening the kiss. She couldn't resist him, he's such a good kisser, she had to kiss him back. Unconsciously, she let out a soft moan against his lips.

The way his tongue inserted her mouth, taking the golden opportunity to explore what's hidden. One of his hand leisurely moved up on her back, pushing her chest onto him more closely. She felt his lips curved into a smirk, leaving few pecks on her lips before pulling away gradually.

"You've to listen, whether you like it or not, princess." He kissed the corner of her lips, a chuckled occured the moment his eyes caught the sight of her crimson ears.

"How about you take a shower? I've something to deal with at work, I'll be back. And stay at home." He tilted his head to kiss her neck, he can't get over her. "Forgive me for cursing at you earlier."

He distance himself away from her, carefully made sure she was standing. She watched as he walked away, exiting the house. She placed her both palms on her cheeks, feeling how burning she was.

Did that really happened? She wasn't delusional, right?

Wait.

Holyshit.

She just kissed her mother's boyfriend.

***

a/n: HEY HOW'S IT GOING? i've been so busy with school A LOT :(( your comments are meaningful to me, thank you so much and i love you tons! <3 please have a good day/night, rest well!

vote + comment like always! <3