T - 16

Y/n wave her hand high, watching as Jimin's car disappearing from her vision. She walked inside again, the maid closed the door behind her.

She could say she's exhausted, in spite of that, she had fun catching things up with her cousin. She might not had a nice term with her other cousins except for Jimin.

He was the one who approached her, to flirt, specifically.

The climbed up the stairs, thinking about resting all day long tomorrow and the day after. Thank god she was on her break. A break from school, a break from studying, a break from stressing out.

She locked the door behind her after she entered her room, taking off her clothes, sleeping in only undergarments are her thing.

"My love."

She froze up, body tensed. She didn't move an inch, she glanced everywhere despite the room was pitch black. She panicked slightly and was about to wear her clothes back.

"Don't wear them, come here, on the bed."

She heard the hoarseness in his voice, her heart beats at abnormal acceleration. She could felt her shoulder shivered out of excitement and anxious.

She leisurely tiptoed to her bed, she was helped by a pair of strong hand, placing her at which she assumed, in between of his thighs.

A moan escaped her lips the moment her ear was nibbled by Taehyung, sending shivers down her spine as he roam his hand from her shoulders down to her bare stomach. She shivered again, not because of the temperature of her room, but because of one specific man.

”I despise to see you being so close with your cousin, my love. Makes me.. how should I say this?" He whispered in her ear, one of his hand reaching her genital, she gasped quietly in result.

"Envious?” She managed to let out after building enough courage, resting her both hands on his thighs.

"Hmm.. perhaps." He answered, his middle finger circling her still clothed genital. He could hear how her heart was beating rapidly by his dirty touch.

She kept clenching her main hole, resting her head against his chest while digging her nails vaguely on his thighs.

"D- daddy-" She got choked once he decided to insert his index in her, slowly pushing in his finger in and out. Y/n's eyes rolled at the small amount of pleasure she felt, even if it's just a slight, she enjoyed it.

She appreciated him.

"Take everything off." He demanded, taking his finger out and she complied.

He moved his hands on her chest, taking a moment of the size. She bit her lips quite hard when he gave her a squeeze on each side. Taehyung's exquisite fingers traveled down her stomach again, meeting with her now unclothed flower.

"Mmh, so wet for daddy already?” He let out a quiet moan, drawing circles around her clit. She was wet enough that the lube was no longer needed.

"F- fuck, T- Taehyung-"

"No, not Taehyung." He growled at her.

"Daddy!” She let out a moan, her legs and chest trembling from pleasure. She felt his lips curving into a satisfied smirk against her nape.

"Good girl."

She barely handled the pleasures she was receiving, shaking every now and then. She was on edge, she loved it even so she couldn't bear it well.

A knot was building inside her stomach, she stuttered several times to speak up but she couldn't. She was still trying to.

"N- n-ear," she stammered, that made him stopped his finger. She didn't whine, her breathing was a mess. She hit her fist out of flex on his thigh as he inserted a finger in her once again.

She loved how Taehyung was finger-fucking her from behind. His other hand kneading on one of her breasts, causing her to arch her back on him. He grasped her jaw, kissing her hungrily since she almost scream when he penetrated another finger in her.

"Oh.. oh, yess," She moaned. "Make me c.um, daddy, please." She begged some more.

Taehyung pumping his fingers hastily in her vagina, curling his fingers repeatedly in progress. She cried in delight, reaching her high. Taehyung took his fingers out, letting her loads streaming down her hole.

He inserted his fingers in his mouth, tasting her. He hummed in satisfaction, sucking his fingers clean.

"You're sweeter than I had imagine, so addictive." He spoke, kissing her nape and stood up from the bed.

"You did so well, now daddy will help you clean up, yea?"

***

a/n: it's my birthday today! >< thank you so much for giving this book so much loves, ily <3

vote + comment like always! ♡