T - 21

Y/n's eyebrows narrowed the moment she felt something bright were shimmering her sleeping figure. It made her groan and shifted, covering her head with another pillow.

"Wake up, we're going to have breakfast at ground floor." She heard a familiar, stern voice.

Before she could remove the pillow off her to get a look of him, he pulled the door quite hard making a loud thud as he went out.

What the fu.ck? What's his problem?

His attitude made Y/n disappointed, she had seen this coming earlier, but she didn't expect it would affect her. Thought she did mentally prepared for it, unfortunately it didn't work.

"Stupid heart, stop hurting me." She let out in annoyance, punching her fist on her upper chest.

She encouraged herself to stand up, even though it wasn't a necessary to listen to that mad man, she was very hungry since she skipped dinner last night.

After few minutes contemplating, she stood on her feet and got ready for the day with a warm shower. She didn't planned to over dress. Nothing too much, that's what she kept assuring herself.

A White shirt tucked into the cream flared midi skirt she wore, she completed the outfit with a brown vest. Good outfit always motivate her, it could also be her best comfort.

She took a pair of black socks and a pair of brown Edwardian shoes out of her other suitcase and wear them. She did her hair and got her handbag ready. It gave her a reminder to change her money into euro later on that day.

With that, she went out to fill her miserably empty stomach.

When she step a foot in the breakfast buffet, her face lit up, there's so much food it made her in awe. Although it didn't took her a minute to spot Taehyung and her mother sat on of the tables.

"Ugh, I don't want to lost my appetite now." She talked to herself, little did she know, someone also heard her.

"Good morning, belle." A familiar male greeted her with a smile.

"Morning, Gabriel.” She greeted him with a smile, forgetting regard what she previously said. She was astonished with his presence, also had just realized his appearance.

His attire looked quite sophisticated for a man his age. Not forgetting to mention his beautiful, long, blonde hair too, perfectly styled.

"Do you want to have breakfast together? Maybe I could give you my favorite ones in the morning," He suggested, sending her a sweet smile.

"Sure, why not." She answered, walking side by side with him to the cereal section with a tint of excitement.

Taehyung clenched his jaw, eyes fixated on Y/n with the male beside her. What was so funny that Gabriel got Y/n laughing like that?

"Ridiculous," he thought, shoving a spoonful of food inside his mouth.

"What was that, dear?" He turned his head towards the woman whose seat was mirroring his.

"Nothing." He gave her fake smile and she bought it so easily.

***

a/n: IM HERE! IM HERE, LOVES! im so sorry to everyone who read this book had been waiting for an update, thank you sm for your loyalty <3