𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

Start from the beginning

Alaric: "I see your getting you Training worth, Help me get him to the car we'll take him back and Interrogate in a cell then go from there." He said as Hope and him pick up the stranger and brought him to Alaric car putting him in the backseat.

Timeskip
Adam wakes up as he sit up putting his hand on his hand looking around to see he's in a cell. He stand up pats his pants and jacket pockets feeling his phone, wallet and Keys are gone but his black leather gloves still there soon he hears footsteps coming towards him as he see the two people he saw before.

Adam: "Damn you hit hard." He said looking Auburn hair girl.

???: "You went down easier than I thought." She said as Adam smirked.

Adam: "Who said I want a fight?" He said as Older guy interrupted

???: "I've been hearing rumor about a man flaming skull, facts too Adam Burkhardt dropped out of Mystic Falls High, both parents deceased and a bad habit of killing people." He said as Girl had a sad look hearing about Adam's parents.

Adam: "Only those who have it coming." He said as the older man nodded.

???: "From what I tell that seems to be true."

Adam: "I have a code I live by." He said.

???: "And the spontaneous combustion, must be painful how do it, you a witch? "He asked as Adam shook his head.

Adam: "No"

???:"Then where do your powers come from?" She ask as Adam step forward as his eyes glowed.

Adam: "I made a deal with the devil."

???:The Devil's a myth, a fairy tale.

Adam: "Well that's funny since I remember the deal I made or this wouldn't have happened." He said raises his right hand as the flesh melted and was boney on fire. "And the tool you have would be able to tell if I was lying." He said as the older man and girl looked at each other before the older man sigh walking to open the door to Adam's cell door.

???: "Dr.Saltzman are you sure this is good idea."

Dr.Saltzman: "I think if he wanted to hurt us or wanted out he could have gotten out." He said as he open the door. "Follow me." He said as Adam follow him and the girl out of the cellar into a nice looking building as Adam sees a ton of kids and teenagers walking around in uniforms.

Adam: "So who are you both?"

Dr.Saltzman: "I'm Alaric Saltzman and this is Hope Mikaelson." He said following both of them to an office.

Adam: "And what's this place?"

Alaric: "The Salvatore school, a place for the supernatural kids to learn and control their abilities."

Adam: "So werewolves, vampires and witches were real just not the devil." He asked as Ric shook his head.

Alaric: "No ones had an encounter with him to prove his real, So why don't you us about what the deal you made and what kind of supernatural being you are.

Adam: "One more question than I'll answer." He say as Alaric nodded. "You bring my car back with guys or is it where you knocked me out?" He asked as Hope stifled a chuckle.

Alaric: "It's here we had someone bring it here." He said as Adam nodded.

Adam: "Ok then, Buckle up it gonna be a doozy." He said as he explained to Alaric and Hope about The deal he made, How he sold his soul to the devil not for fame or greed, But for his mom who was sick, To be cured only to be killed by The Devil a few days after leaving the hospital. Showing up two years later to collect on his deal sending him after Blackheart, Offering to return his soul after defeating him, Possessing Adam with The Rider aka Zarathos a spirit of Vengeance, Carter Slade a former Rider who had helped Adam understand what he was, The Contract of San Venganza and sending the Devil back to hell keeping the rider. "After that I used the Rider for Good, to protect innocents and punish the guilty. So what's next?" He asked as Hope, Alaric and him were sitting down as two hour passed as Adam told Alaric and Hope his story.

Hope: "Last Night you said you made that guy see his his guilt, what did you do?"

Adam: "The Rider has an Ability called the penance stare, It makes a person see all the pain and suffering they done to others." He said as Hope nodded.

Alaric: "Is this what made you drop out of Mystic Falls High, because of the thing inside you. "He asked as Adam nodded. "So If I were to offer to have you enrolled here at this school where a place you could fit in with other supernatural beings would you be willing?" He asked as Adam thought about it for a moment.

Adam:"When do I start?" He asked with Smile.