6. He is a stupid dickface that doesn't understand anything and has always made it his mission to be the menace of my life.

Johnny skimmed down to a separate note at the bottom of the page.

After talking to Taeyong, I realized my list was stupid and that I've been taking things out on him because I am afraid to admit how I feel. I felt like fighting with him was the only way to have him in my life...

Why would Johnny Suh kiss me?

1. I'm not pretty enough.

2. I'm not smart enough.

3. I'm not funny enough.

4. I'm not kind enough.

5. I'm not enough.

6. I'm not anything like he wanted before...I'm not Kim Doyoung.

I don't know why he kissed me but I'm done fighting with him because it is unfair to us both.

Ew, I need affirmations now.

Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul, you are a bad bitch.

When Johnny looked up again he saw Ten shoving clothes into a duffle bag on his bed.

"What are you doing?" Johnny frowned as he gripped the notebook a bit tighter in his hand.

"I need to get out of here for a few days," Ten's voice was stuffy and he kept his head down as he threw more things into the bag. "I can't do this right now and I need to figure myself out."

"You can't just leave," Johnny's mouth dropped open a bit as a divot appeared between his brows.

"Watch me," Ten said as he picked up his bag, slung it over one shoulder, and walked towards the door.

Johnny grabbed his wrist before he could open the door.

"Let go," Ten said aggressively but there was no real bite to it.

"What do you think leaving is gonna do to the kids?" Johnny held his wrist a bit tighter as he stared at the younger male's back. "What do you think it's going to do to me?"

"The kids will be fine. It's not forever," Ten shook his head before turning his head to peer back at Johnny. "I don't care what it does to you."

Johnny scoffed before spinning Ten around to face him.

"You're only lying to yourself," Johnny shrugged his shoulders as he tried to catch Ten's red puffy eyes.

"You need to back off," Ten was getting more irritated as he stared at his feet. 

"You can't honestly believe any of this is true," Johnny narrowed his eyes as he threw the notebook down at Ten's feet, right in front of his sight line.

"You don't get to tell me what I believe," Ten snapped at him as he gripped the strap of his bag tighter.

"Fair enough," Johnny shrugged before setting his jaw. "Y'know what I believe?"