"Great, thanks for letting me stay" I smile, patting his shoulder.

"What now?"

"I'm staying over tonight, a late night housewarming party if you will"

He scoffs and I cut him off before he can even begin.

"You can't possibly thinking of leaving a woman alone at night when she has no shoes, wallet or phone on her, can you?" I bat my eyes and he doesn't speak up making me smile. "That's what I thought" I smile once again, moving back to allow him to unlock his door which he does and I welcome myself in.

Just a day since I moved in and I have already locked myself out. Amazing.

I walk in, finding myself looking around in awe. This place was huge.

"Why is your apartment bigger if we're on the same floor?" I ask and he smirks ever so slightly.

"Olive, who do you think owns this building sweetheart?"

I scoff, finally getting it.

"Why not keep the whole floor to yourself? I ask and he chuckles. "I do, but something tells me to stay in here for the time being"

"This is an original" I mumble, tracing my fingers across the glass that shielded the painting.

"That it is, bought it for a few hundred millions if I remember correctly. What was it called again?" He asks and I reply, still mesmerized by all the artwork he had around his house.

"Buste D'homme Barbu"

"You don't seem to be the type of person who enjoys art" I turn to him and he shrugs.

"I don't, good investment, even better to cover up any black money" he tells me and I nod in agreement.

"Is this real gold?" I question looking at pieces of it along the wall.

"It is, but that's not what's worth a lot, this is" he points at the chair in a corer and I furrow my brows.

"This is pure gold, inside out?" I question and he nods.

God it feels good looking at it even.

Before I can speak up, my stomach grumbles once again, making me groan and a chuckle escapes Miles mouth.

"Shut it" I glare at him and he holds up his hand in defence.

"You hungry?" He asks and I shake my head making him raise his brow but shrug as he goes to the couches, placing his gun on the coffee table and taking off his suit.

The shirt tightens around his biceps with every move, his abs outlining against the thin fabric.

I sit down with my arms folded and legs closed down together at the sight.

He takes off his tie and unbuttons the collar along with the first button and his cuffs.

He then rolls up his sleeves one by one making me gulp and look away.

When he goes on doing his work, I frown and sigh realizing he really wasn't going to be hospitable unless I tell him directly.

"Miles" I clear my throat, calling out for him.

"I'm hungry" I mumble embarrassed and he pretends not to hear me.

"What was that?" He asks, a smirk on his face as he makes me repeat myself.

"Please, help yourself to the kitchen" he tells me and I groan, angry at myself for being this dumb and locking myself out without even a phone.

"I can't cook" I say and he laughs making me angrier. "Why don't you cook" I ask and his smile fades down.

"I can't cook either"

A/N:

Hi my loves, like always, Thank you all so much for the live and support you have, and continue to show me.

Today was the day I finally did it, I wrote this chapter two days earlier on Thursday even though I'm writing this at five in the morning with zero sleep whatsoever, BUT AT LEAST I DID IT, I WROTE EARLIER THAN THE UPDATE. Without cramping everything in the last few hours and making things more hectic and stressful for myself.

Also, can we all just take a moment to talk about the Hailey Bieber, Kylie Jenner, and Selena Gomez drama thats been going on? Cause damn, they really be finding out something new everyday to put against Hailey😭 not that I'm complaining. Team Selena Always.

Omg the other day, I posted myself on that bracket trend but for artists and ended up between Lana Del Rey and Taylor Swift. And even though the comments were voting for Lana- I LOVE HER BUT LIKE TAYLOR ALL THE WAY. I literally grew up listening to her so no hate but imma choose Taylor any day. What about y'all?

If you want to post anything on TikTok or wherever about be my valentine? please tag me:

Justabrownie.e on Instagram and TikTok
&
Justabrownie_e on Twitter

Thank you for reading my weekly rant and follow my socials to get more sneak peaks of future projects and chapters!

Do let me know who you would like to read more about in the future chapters. AND IDC WHAT ANYONE SAYS THE NICKNAME OLIVE IS SUPER CUTE.

And like always, here are some questions for you to answer like always Xx

PREDICTIONS FOR THE FUTURE CHAPTERS <<

FAVORITE CHARACTER(s) <<

YOUR CURRENT READS (physical or wattpad books) <<

And finally, question of the week: FAVORITE ARTIST(s) <<<