Epilogue | New Beginning

[I do not own the fanart attached above.]

[Hyunjin]

[Hyunjin]

One year later:

I stood in front of the dorm house, the one I called home for the past two years. A year ago today, my friends said goodbye to it. And today, I'm saying goodbye.

Jeongin and Felix stood beside me as we stared at it. Of course, Jeongin still had two more years to call it home. I guess know I know how our Hyungs felt the day they left.

Heeseung was saying goodbye to the younger roommates of ours, Hyungjun and Jiseok as gripped his keys.

I turned and grabbed my suitcase, shoving it into the open trunk of the car. "I just need to do one last thing." I grabbed Jeongin and Felix smiled as he watched me drag him into the house.

I pulled him up the stairs and into what used to be my bedroom, but no longer is. We stopped as I stood a very certain spot just a few feet away from the door.

"What are you doing?" He laughed and it was interrupted as I kissed him. He melted into it and held my face. I kissed him the way I did when we first kissed. In the very spot we were standing.

When I pulled away I smiled. "Sorry, I just wanted to kiss you for the first time again."

He looked at me with those beautiful eyes and smiled. "Oh my god, I love you."

"I love you too, Innie." I backed away from him and looked around the room. The room I had made so many memories in. I touched the top of the nightstand where I had carved Felix's, Jeongin's and my initials into. "I want you to move into this room." I said.

"Okay. I will." He said as he came up behind me and kissed my shoulder.

"Make memories in it." I said and he smiled.

"As long as you're willing to be apart of those new memories. Come back to visit me while I'm still here."

"Always." I said as I looked at him, turning to completely face him. He kissed me again. His hands tugging on the collar of my shirt.

My hands in his hair. He pulled away resting his forehead against mine. "We have to go. But we will continue where this is going when we get back to your house, yea?"

"Yea, Felix can join in too." I smirked and he chuckled, pulling me out of the room. As we passed each room, every wall. I said goodbye to the memories I made within them.

Ready to embrace my friends that were waiting back home for me with open arms. Jisung and Hyuka were waiting out for us now, along with Seungmin.

"Man it feels good to say goodbye to this place. But I don't like that it feels good if that makes sense." Jisung said and I nodded.

"It makes sense." I said and then turned to Heeseung. "Can we stop by one last place before we leave?"

"Actually yea, if you wanna take the time to do that now. I have to drop a few things off at Mrs. Parks office." He said and I turned to Felix.

"Your turn now." I said grabbing his hand and running will him across the little road and beyond the tree line.

All the way up until we hit the fence and I traveled along it until we hit that little tree trunk from my first official day here.

"What are we doing here?" He asked.

"Hmm. I'm just reliving first memories at the moment. Come here and stand here." I said instructing him to stand on the opposite side only the trunk as me. Then I picked up a disposed bottle by the fence line and planted it on the trunk, pointing at him.

"This isn't the exact memory but.. I'm working with what I've got." I said, and spun the bottle stopping right on him and he smiled.

"Pass." He smirked at me, his eyes hooded as he waited for me to punish him.

"Well, your punishment is to just fucking kiss me anyway." I said and he gladly rounded the tree and pulled me into a kiss. He backed me into the surface, lifting me onto it. His tongue slipping into my mouth and I slid my hands up his shirt.

When he pulled away, I almost forced him to continue again, but I didn't.

"Is this what you did with Jeongin too? Reliving first kisses?" He asked and I nodded.

"You know our second kiss was here too." He said and ran his finger down my arm. "It was poring rain. We were soaked." His voice was so teasing. His fingers dropped to my thigh.

"You're not good for me." He repeated my words as his lips hovered over mine. So I repeated his.

"I know." Heavy breaths escaped my lips as I tried to lean in to his kiss but he kept pulling away, teasing me with the thought.

"We need to head back. We will be leaving soon." He said helping me off the tree. He grabbed my hand and smiled at me. But now I was hard. They would both be making up for it when we got home. There was no doubt about that.

We slowly walked away from the spot. Letting the air move around us. I took in a few deep breathes, reaching out my hand to let my fingertips graze the bark of each tree we passed.

Felix watched me in my moment of pure bliss. I was happy, holding his hand as we were leaving the place that changed my whole life, changed who I thought I was.

It's crazy what something so simple can do to you, how the people you meet can simply just make you whole.

And it's not that the goodbyes hurt, they'll just make me miss what I found here. But I have new things to explore. New paths that have opened up for me to journey down. This isn't the end, only a new beginning.

When we approached the car, They were waiting for us. Heeseung climbed into the drivers side and we hugged the other three as they departed to Jisung's car.

I looked back at the house one more time as Felix climbed into the car. Jeongin placed his hand on my shoulder, "are you ready?"

I smiled brightly.

"I'm ready."

————
[A/N]
Bliss (noun)
1. Supreme happiness, joy and contentment.

That's the word I would use to describe this chapter. Pure Bliss.

One final epilogue and then I'll be posting the announcement part. Like this chapter with Hyunjin feeling the way he does, I say I relate. Cause yes, I'm sad to say to goodbye to this story as it comes to its end. But it's the beginning of something new. A new journey. A journey I will gladly take with each and every one of you.

Til my next update Honeybees, see you very soon!
~Cece 🤍