23

I walked through the quiet empty halls

I walked through the quiet empty halls. The occasional sound of someone walking around, lockers opening, doors squeaking. But it was mostly quiet.

Why would he do that? Why would Jisung say that? How did he even have the time too? He didn't know my answer until after school yesterday.

The guy is friends with literally everyone though, so I can't say I'm surprised. But it hurts. It hurts a lot.

I found myself walking out on of the side entrances, the one out by the garden pond with the statue of a woman standing in the center of it. Tree limbs reached out towards her, hoping to touch her but falling short.

I didn't care that it was raining. I didn't care that I was getting wet. It wasn't raining too hard.

My shoes clapped against the wet sidewalk, walking through shallow puddles. The leaves were turning shades of yellows and oranges, occasionally I'd see peeks of pink showing through the other trees.

I rounded the corner, deciding to just walk the perimeter of the school until this class ends and then ditch afterwards. I don't want to see eyes on me again. Not after knowing why.

My stomach felt uneasy. Prudish? Slutty? Am I either of those things. He was most of my firsts... how could I be either?

Just because I rejected him? Maybe because I didn't end up sleeping with him? What is it with the men in that house thinking they can get their way with everything and everybody.

Excluding Jeongin and Felix. Jeongin was a sweetheart. A shy boy weighted with the pain of loss. He was still gentle despite the hurt. His smile was contagious. I enjoyed his brief company, his calming aura and presence.

Felix, he.. he was something else entirely. He was the match that lit a fire in me. He reckless, carefree. He was fun. I had the time of my life with him yesterday in that hotel, even when we were almost caught.

The others. I don't know what to think of them. Seungmin seems to mean well, but follows in the footsteps of his hyungs. The follow the leader kind.

I don't ever talk to Minho, never really interacted with him except when we are eating lunch and that night we had a back to school "party."

I let my thoughts wander, not realizing I had ended up by a part of the building I never realized was here. It was broken off from the rest of it. The wall was falling apart.

I heard voices coming from inside and I caught a glimpse of a small group. I tried to walk away quickly, not wanting to get caught up in something that wasn't my business., but I guess I failed

"Hey!" A male voice called out and I turned around to see three people walking towards me, Felix was one of them. He gave me a confused look as I turned around to face them. He was in the back, behind the other two.