75

[Jeongin]

[Jeongin]

I zipped up my bag halfway, struggling to close it over one shoulder as I walked through the hallway. I was only going to be greeted but Hyunjin, as Felix apparently had something to attend to and we'd see him later.

I gave up on my backpack, no longer caring if three classrooms worth of homework decided to jump for it. Not like I was really in a motivated enough mood to do the damn assignments anyway.

I hated school. The stupid lessons and even more stupid homework assignments and stupid class projects. All of it was just so useless.

Hyunjin and his ridiculous handsome face came into view and all of a sudden my mood was better. School didn't matter anymore. He was on his phone smiling at whatever message conversation he was looking at. Probably texting Felix.

"Hey." I said, grabbing his attention and he smiled, throwing an arm around my shoulder and kissing the top of my head.

"Ready to go home?" He asked and I nodded with a deep sigh. He gave me a look.

"Not a good day huh?"

"Not really. I'm just so tired of school. I'm only a freshmen and I can't wait til I graduate." I admitted and he chuckled a little as we exited the big glass doors to the school. Immediately on our route back to the house.

"I remember having that attitude as a freshmen." He stated, clearly understanding my viewpoint on this horrendous place.

I was just ready to get home and collapse in my bed and take Hyunjin down with me. Felix as well when he decided to pop in.

Hyunjin was suspiciously quiet as we got closer and closer to our dorm. His nerves acting up so bad that I could feel them tingle.

"What has you so nervous?" I asked, drawing his attention in slight shock.

"Oh- it's nothing, just.." He sighed. "Just a very specific phone call I have to make today."

"Does it have to be today? I want to relax with you when we get home."

"It does. The longer I wait, the more likely Jungkook will be sharing the information and the more pissed off he will be at me." He pinched the bridge of his nose. Clearly not ready for the stress of what's to come.

"Okay. But the second your done come cuddle with me okay?" I said as we stepped onto the porch.

"Actually. I had an idea." An all too familiar accent rang in my ears, drawing a smile on my face. Felix sat in the corner of the porch in one of the lawn chairs. He had been waiting for us.

"Take Jeongin. Imma get this over with." Hyunjin said, releasing me to Felix and I look at him with worry.

"This is really stressing him out." I said and Felix agreed with a nod.