66

[Hyunjin]

[Hyunjin]

"Taehyung, how do you know Felix? You seemed excited to see him." I asked as Jungkook handed me a cup of tea.

"We used to be sort of friends, before I met Jungkook and Jimin. My brother, Namjoon had left an aspiring legacy behind for me that I knew I couldn't live up to and that pissed me off. Got in the wrong crowd, you know the drill." Taehyung sipped his tea and proceeded. "He was my closest friend, then I got sent to Juvie. I got out my Junior year and turned around. Felix sort of viewed it as me abandoning him. Has been hostile with me since."

"Yea, that sounds like Felix." I said setting my sweet tea on the coffee table. "He's insufferable sometimes."

"He's not a bad person.. just really damaged."

"That much is obvious. I just wish I knew why." I said taking a deep breath.

"Abandonment issues." He shrugged.

Jungkook joined us in his living room, sitting between me on the couch and Taehyung in the arm chair.

"Jimin texted me." Jungkook interrupted. "Asked if we could meet up." He had a regretful tone when saying it, as if he'd rather not mention it.

"I haven't seen Jimin in a while. I told him I'd get lunch with him before then end of the week." Taehyung sighed before rubbing on of his temples.

"Is Jimin a sensitive subject?" I asked.

"Only started to be when he started acting entitled to a relationship with Tae." Jungkook's fist balled up against but he released it quickly.

"I told him no, Kook. He said he understands." Taehyung spoke and I just listened.

"Doesn't stop him from being overly flirtatious." Kookie had attitude. Damn, relationships can really fuck up friendships.

"I know, I know." Taehyung surrendered. "But we may as well meet up with him or he won't stop asking."

"Yea. May as well." Kook said pulling out his phone, then lifted it to his ear. "Hey Jimin, we can meet up." Jungkook hummed a few times. "You pick the place." Hummed a few more times. "We are bringing an extra friend if that's alright. Yes sure, see you soon." He hung up incredibly quickly.

"So?" I leaned forward, eager for information.

"The roller skating rink, at 6 when they open." Jungkook released the information to the both of us.

"I suck at skating." Taehyung pouted.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yea he does, you should've seen him at the ice rink over winter break. Poor guy was falling every two seconds." Jungkook teased with a laugh.

"Ha. Ha. Yes, I suck at skating." Taehyung crossed his arms to further his pouting stance. "I'm going to leave with a bruised ass and scraped knees."

"You can't be that bad can you?"