"Yea, where's Felix?" I asked.

"He's outside with Chan, playing Tetris with Chan's trunk." Beomgyu said with a giggly smile.

I thanked him and Jeongin kept his eyes on me as I walked out the front door. The sun was out and it was warm and breezy. For some reason, that brightened my mood. I watched from the railing of the porch as Chan and Felix cursed trying to shut the trunk. Until Chan had him back up for him to just slam it down like his life depended on it. It worked. They both leaned against the trunk of the car and sighed, I couldn't help but chuckle.

Felix heard and he looked over Chan's shoulder, locking eyes with me. He pushed himself off the car and tiredly jogged up to me before collapsing against me in a hug.

"Never again am I left you you and Jeongin back a suitcase the size of both of you combined."

"Hey! They weren't that big. Just my clothes and art supplies. That's all I need." I said. "Everything else is staying here for next year."

"You have a lot of fucking clothes then."

"Yea. And I still have more I need to grab from my dads house this summer."

"Speaking of, how'd the divorce go?" He asked. "I realized I never really asked."

"I don't like talking about it, but it went well. My mom lost. My dad got the house and the company, and me. But he understood my preference to live with Heeseung and his mom." I informed. "But I promised to still visit him. He my not be my father, but he is my dad. I'm not letting my mom take that away from him." I was happy about it. My mom finally giving into the divorce. The process was quick and I didn't have to appear.

"What about your mom?"

"She's tried reaching out to me, but I blocked her number. The woman has been nothing but disregarding of me my whole life. Now it's her turn to see how it feels."

"As she fucking deserves." He said, clearly supporting me. "I bet Heeseung's excited to have you back."

"Yea, and he's starting school here with me next year. His mom thought it would be better for the both of us to be at same school."

"That's nice."

"Yea. Im just gonna miss our friends. And he's not gonna be able to form as big of a bond as we did with them."

"He can this summer." Chan said as he walked up onto the porch. "I have no problem making another friend."

"That's true." I nodded and hugged him tightly. Beomgyu and Jeongin joined us on the porch. And just like that everyone else was fixing out with suitcases.

"Are we all ready to go then?" Cheongsan said.

"All of us?" Jeongin asked.

"Yea, we are carpooling." Chan smiled, glancing at me to see my reaction. I smiled brightly.

"Yes and then afterwards we were thinking about a dinner or something when everyone's settled. Jungkook and Changbin said they'll be there. They already left though cause they both live live in Daegu. So they had to settle earlier for the drive to Seoul."

"Oh really? Then why was Changbin in Seoul for Christmas."

"Seungmin." Felix stated.

"Ah, yea. Makes sense."

"Okay! Well, let's load up kids!" Cheongsan said rubbing his hands together. Jeongin extend his arm to be and I removed one from Felix to wrap around him as we walked to Chan's car. Beomgyu hopping onto Chan's back. How that works with Chan being shorter, I have no idea. But it was cute, they were cute.