Day .... of being parents

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Yelena marvelled as she held her niece in her arms for the first time.

Natasha and Steve had waited fairly long to introduce their daughter to family and friends.

Of course, the team living in the compound with them knew the small child by now, but Yelena or Clint hadn't seen her yet.

So, Natasha invited her sister over shortly.

She knew that if she waited any longer, Yelena would probably jump her.

,,Look, if you hold out a finger to her, she'll grab it"

The redhead pointed out proudly.

She and Steve had discovered that Alena could do that last week.

Yelena did was she was told and almost melted when the tiny redhead wrapped her hand around her finger.

,,I want one too. Natasha I'm stealing your child"

The blonde sighed with a playful grin.

,,Yea no, she'll need to stay here, but you can visit her as much as you want"

Steve smiled. He knew as much as his girlfriend that Yelena would teach her niece all kinds of mischief.

Day 90 (3 months) of being parents:

Natasha sat next to her daughter on the ground while she had tummy time.

Aside from growing twice her original size, Alena now could raise her head and tried sitting up multiple times.

,,Alena"

Natasha dragged out in a soft voice.

She knew that her little one would try finding her voice some time now.

And the assasin was right.

The little redhead turned her head around to her Mom and began smiling.

,,Now that's new"

Natasha stated as she picked up her daughter.

Up until now, Alena never really smiled at anything specifically.

,,Babe, your daughter smiles at People now if you call her name"

She called out to Steve.

He came rushing into the living room of the compound.

,,Is she really?"

He asked with his eyes radiating excitement.

,,Try it out"

Nat smirked.

,,Alena"

The supersoldier dragged out and to his delight, the tiny redhead turned her head towards him and smiled widely.

Save to say, both parents were incredibly proud of their daughter.

Day 120 (4 months) of being parents:

,,Okay, I'll give little light over here a bath now. Would be great if you got her PJs ready"

Natasha informed. She was on her way to the bathroom to give Alena a bath before going to bed.

The small redhead had grown a lot again.

She now had so much hair that Natasha could give her a tiny pony tail at the top of her head. (A/N: Fun fact: in Germany we call this tiny ponytail a palm tree. German: Palme)

Alena was also able to recognise certain people like Natasha, Steve and even some of the Avengers she got to see daily.

The tiny redhead would start randomly babbling 'da' or 'ma' whenever she was near her parents and it gave Natasha and Steve mini heart attacks every time she did.