Arnav sighed and stood up looking at her puppy face. He stood up and walked with her. Kushi took them to terrace and sat down and pulled him beside her. Opening the plate she tore a piece of Paratha and extended towards his mouth making him stunned.

Kushi - Come on, now open your mouth like a good boy.

Arnav looked at her without blinking and opened his mouth in daze.

Kushi - Good Boy.....

She said stuffing his mouth with food. Arnav got tears in his eyes and he kept gulping the morsels Kushi fed him.

After finished with food she washed her hands and sat beside him.

Kushi - Now tell me what happened ?

Arnav couldn't handle more and hugged her tight crying out loud. Kushi was stunned and shocked seeing him like that.

Arnav - Kushi.....

Kushi hugged him back and ruffled his thick hair - What happened Arnav ji ?

Arnav - Iam not continuing my treatment hereafter.

Kushi - Why ? Treatment is for your betterment right ?

Arnav - There is no betterment in this and Iam not going anywhere.

Kushi hissed lightly as his hug was getting tighter with every passing minute.

Arnav - I don't want any treatment Kushi. I don't want to get well and I don't want to forget you.

Kushi came out of the hug and cupped his cheeks - Arnav ji.... What happened ? What are you saying ?

Arnav held her hands - Kushi Doctor said that I will forget you and uncle if I get my memory back.

Kushi got numb for a second ' How would she survive if he forget her ? What if he really forgot everything ? ' she cried thinking about a mere possibility of becoming a stranger to him again. Though she got scared right now Arnav was more important to her and he is scared.

Kushi - Arnav ji.....

Arnav refused to listen to her - No, I will never step into that hospital anymore Kushi. I will not take treatment. You are enough for me..... I don't want to get my old memories and forget you. I don't want anybody from my past life. Only you and Uncle is enough.....

He laid on her lap hugging her waist like a small kid scared of medicines.

Kushi caressed his thick hairs and kissed his forehead to calm him.

Kushi - Arnav ji.... Stop crying. You will never forget me.... Even if you forget.....

She had to stop as she felt his hold getting tight, She smiled through tears and leaned over him keeping her head in his arms....

Kushi - Even if you forget me, do you think I will sit quiet ?

She continued as he started to listen her.

Kushi - I will come directly to you and will hug you tight and will say ' I Love you ' to you. Then you have to accept me na..... You remember or forget, I don't care. I will keep loving you. I will come and slowly talk to you about us. I will never ever let you go away from me. I promise..... You don't have to get scared like this.

Arnav - Promise me that you won't leave me even if something happens....

Kushi - I promise you. Arnav will remain Kushi's till eternity. Nothing can come between us.

Arnav - Promise me that you will never let me go even if I ask you..... You will never go away.

Kushi chuckled - Where will I go leaving you Arnav ji ? I will be with you till the last minute of my life. Nothing can take you away from me, not even you yourself.

Arnav buried his face in her tummy - I love you Kushi. Please don't get angry or give up on me if something like Doctor said happens.

Kushi cried ' She never knew that a mere words can scare him to this extent. She never knew that he loves her to this extent. She never knew this '

Kushi - I will never give up on you....

Arnav got silent as Kushi kept assuring him with her words.

Kushi - Don't pressure yourself for something that you are not sure about. You forgetting me is not going to happen Arnav ji......

Arnav just nodded his head and Kushi ruffled his hair.

Kushi - Arnav ji..... It's getting cold here. Come on get up, we will go to your room.

Arnav shook his head - I want to be with you.

Kushi - We will get sick if we keep sitting here. Let's go to room. If you sleep well then you will be alright.

Arnav - Dar lag raha hei Kushi..... I am feeling so scared.

Kushi - You don't have to. Nothing bad will happen in our life.

Arnav held her hands in his and after sometime of assurance and silence they both went to their respective room.

It was after two days -

Arnav remained scared and silent. He was not speaking normally. Right this moment that looked a big issue for him and nothing else mattered.

Kushi who was fed up of his behaviour thought to do something to cheer him up.

So saying to Indraneel she took Arnav with her to shopping mall. Roaming around the mall for sometime they reached home. Arnav felt a lot better than the past two days spending time with her.