Chapter 6

𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚 : 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟳, 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮 𝟮, 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮, 8:16 𝙋.𝙈.
𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 : 𝗦𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗜𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱

_______

No ones POV

Tails snuck back into the lab, and grabbed some of his things. He quickly hurried out, feeling extremely guilty for leaving.

He decided he would leave a note saying goodbye to 'Robotnik' for the meantime. He would most definitely miss him..

He snuck out through his lab window, not wanting to be re-seen by any Robots. He realized anytime he had gone near the exit in the past, robots would swarm the area, and Eggman would appear, and lead him in the other direction. He wondered why he wasn't aloud outside, because obviously, it was a lot safer then the doctor had said.

So what was he hiding..?

That's all he was thinking as he climbed out the rather small window.

Sonic had been waiting him at the front, which Tails went to as soon as he climbed down.

"Hey bud!" Sonic yelled gleefully.

The fox tilted his head, when did he take to calling him that?

Before the hedgehog could say anything, Miles interrupted.

"I forgot your name.." He said quietly.

Sonic looked over to him, blank faced, and then smiled.

"I don't think I told you my name!" He said, as cheerful as ever. "Sonic. Sonic The Hedgehog."

Miles let a sad smile role onto his muzzle, before a loud alarm went off, and tons of robots started running around the forest, looking for something. Seemed to be him.

Sonic immediately got them out of there, and started heading for the base.

______

𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚 : 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟳, 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮 𝟮, 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮, 8:23 𝙋.𝙈.
𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 : 𝗦𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗜𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱

No ones POV

As soon as they reached a safe place, Sonic set Tails down to rest. He knew that if he brought him back to the others, they wouldn't be very happy about it. So, he had to come up with a plan..

After several minutes of thinking, nothing came to mind, and Miles started to wonder what he was thinking about.

"Are you okay?.." Said the young Fox,  very quietly, but seemingly worried. "I'm sorry if I interrupted something, it's just.. You seem stressed."

Sonic looked up at him, and just couldn't see a single Sprinkle of evil in his heart. He decided he would just take him there, and if they tried to do anything, he wouldn't let them.

"It's nothing, Tails.." He said, kindness laced in his voice. "We should keep going, it's already really dark."

The Fox nodded, but still questioned the nicknames this Hedgehog kept giving him. They felt so... Familiar. He pushed those feelings aside, and kept moving.

______

I'M SO SORRY THAT I'M PAUSING IT HERE- I'm to tired, but I don't want to have to work on this part tomorrow- I'll either work on another chapter for this tommorow, or little engineer.
Have a great day or night!