Chapter. 2

𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚 : 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟳, 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮 𝟮, 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝟯:𝟬𝟰 𝙋.𝙈.
𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 : 𝗦𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗜𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱

Everything was extremely fuzzy. The only memory he had was the one of what had just happened what he thought, was a few minutes ago.

All he could remember was that he had left Tails.

"Calm down, Sonic! Please!" Yelled the now Taller and darker colored pink Hedgehog. She had scares on her legs and chest, only a few on her arms, and a single scar in her chin..

"Please, where is he!" Sonic yelled, he looked extremely scared, and worried. "I left him alone, I need to find him!"

Amy looked over to Shadow with a worried and confused expression. He only shared a angry, but confused expression.

"Sonic.. Who are you talking about?" She said, her expression still looking extremely worried.

"Tails! Please, I left him by himself, everything is different, but please tell me hrs alright!" He yelled, holding back tears in fear of what has happened to his little brother.

Amy had a shocked reaction. Shadow had a similar reaction, but it was more angry then shocked.

"I-.." Amy was about to respond, but was interrupted by the black Hedgehog next to her.

"That Fox is a traitor." He interrupted, his voice was stern and his expression sad complete anger.

Amy looked at Shadow angrily. She didn't want Sonic knowing that.

"W.. What..?" Sonic managed to say, fear and disbelief in his eyes. "That can't be true, h-he was literally just with me! Just 5 minutes ago, we were fighting Eggman!"

He began to get frantic. He didn't want to believe that his little brother, of all people, betrayed them.

"Sonic.. " Amy said quietly, sadness visible on her face.

"You went missing 5 years ago."

______

Sonic couldn't believe what he was being told. He stopped panicking, he stopped moving, his expression changed to a wide eyed, slightly open mouth. He was sitting up from the bed he was in, that Amy and Shadow were standing next to.

"I.." Sonic stuttered, he didn't know what to say. "Do you.. Know where he is..?"

He looked at Amy, tears visibly about to fall.

Amy sighed, and nodded her head slightly. Shadow began to leave the room.

"He's at Robotniks lair, we tried to get him back, but he refused to come with us, he acted like he didn't know who we were, but now he's making robots for Robotnik."

Sonics expression what heartbreaking, he didn't know what to say. He looked down, to ashamed to look up. Guilt sticking onto him like metal to a magnet.

"I'll.. Leave you be." Amy said quietly, as she left.

As soon as the door shut, Sonic burst into tears. How could he have let this happen? Tails' betrayal is his fault. He wasn't there for him. He probably hates him now.

But then it turned into questions. Why would Tails ever betray them? He's better then that.

Whatever it was, Sonic didn't care. He just knew it was his fault.

_____

OKAY! I know, this was extremely short and not as good quality as the first.. BUT To be fair, I forgot to do the fonts, and didn't want to go back and write everything- The next chapter will be a flashback to what happened when Sonic had left! It'll probably be short, so I might add another scene with it. But anyways, I hope you liked this one! For once I'm uploading during the day (for me). 😌 but then again, I did wake up at 6 and have nothing to do.. Anyway, have a great day OR night! 😗