chapter 5

𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚 : 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟳, 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮 𝟮, 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮, 8:01 𝙋.𝙈.
𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 : 𝗦𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗜𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱

"Woah buddy, calm down!" Sonic said in a quiet tone, trying to keep things peaceful. "It's just me, your big bro! Remember?"

Tails continued to stare at him in fear, breathing very heavily.

"I don't know who you are, or how you got in here!.." He yelled angrily. "But you need to leave! If you don't, i-i'll have to use force!"

Sonic felt an ache in his chest. This was his fault... This was his fault that his brother doesn't remember, and that eggman has taken over so much. It was all. His. Fault.

His face softened, and he stood there for a few seconds.

Tails didn't even realize it, but the knife he had was gone and tossed to the ground. How did that happen?

He went to go pick it up, but then an extremely loud alarm went off out of nowhere, causing him to stop, and hold his ears down from the pain.

Sonic immediately sprung into action, he grabbed the Fox by the wrist and rushed out of there.

By the time Tails caught on, they were already in the halls, extremely fast, dashing past all the bots that he had made for his Father-Figure.

"H-hey! Wait!" Tails stuttered out, feeling dizzy from the fast movement. "Let go of me! Where are you taking me?! I'm not aloud to leave!"

Sonic didn't answer. He kept running, and running, and running. He ignored the tugs on his arms. He ignored the yelling. He ignored all the bots. He wasn't going to let his little brother stay here like this.

_____

𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚 : 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟳, 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮 𝟮, 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮, 8:01 𝙋.𝙈.
𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 : 𝗦𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗜𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱

𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙀𝙜𝙜𝙢𝙖𝙣 (𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑)

Robotnik was relaxing on the couch peacefully. It was becoming pretty late (for him), and he was going to go to bed soon.

As his eyes slowly began shutting, a loud buzz came from his pod, making him jump up in surprise. It was the security camera for the safe room.

He immediately checked the cameras, to see what he always dreaded.. Sonic was back.

He was wondering why 'Miles' wasn't pressing the button that he gave him, but no matter, he had a spare in his room. He immediately pressed it.

The lights began blaring, and robots were on high alert, blocking off as much as they could, while Robotnik got his Egg mobile, and started heading in there direction.

_____

𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚 : 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟳, 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮 𝟮, 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮, 8:03 𝙋.𝙈.
𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 : 𝗦𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗜𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱

Tails POV

I kept kicking, and screaming, and fighting, but the Stranger wouldn't listen. God.. Where is Robotnik?!

As if my thoughts were heard, Robotnik popped up right in front of us as we were speeding through the halls. The stranger refused to stop, tho.

Robotnik was now behind us, because the stranger was to fast, and just kept going.

Eventually, we made it to the, what I think is, exit. I never went to this area..

As he opened the door, a beaming light hit me straight in the eyes. I quickly shut them, and looked down.