March Exchange 2023

Start from the beginning

Genre. Young adult romance

Chapters: 25 ongoing

Description. Set in a fictional boarding school in Sydney, best friends Izzy and Em run into trouble when they fall for the same guy, the gorgeous and notorious Dominic. Em stops at nothing to get his attention whilst Izzy has bigger problems to worry about as her mum is battling cancer. When Em goes to Japan leaving Izzy with Dom, things get complicated...

Warnings: The book is targeting older teens, so it does have some references to sex. And on Chapter 10, I have placed this warning: *WARNING: This chapter contains an intimate scene that may be a bit mature for some readers. Please skip past if you don't want to read the details*

Feedback: I'm open to all feedback. Obviously constructive is more useful but really I want to know your thoughts either way. I'm an editor myself, so I do know how to give feedback appropriately but I won't be offended by any and all feedback. I'm pretty thick skinned like that!

Chapter length. 1500

Reading preference. Romance, mystery, biography

Will read mature. Yes. Not too heavy smut though please

Section to join. Light and fun.

Send a request to Alicialoveridge: (inline comment here)

Alicialoveridge's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

Alicialoveridge's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE:

COMPLETE: 3 chapters of 'Lost' by ElaineTowne (LF)

8 chapters of 'Second Chance' by UnbalancedMom333 (LF)

8 chapters of 'See You When I See You' by Dear_Sonatine (LF)

Username: TheWallflowerWitch  ✔️

Story: Shattered Crown

Genre: Fantasy, Fairytale Retelling

Chapters: 5 (ongoing)

Description: The Fairy Mother has only one absolute rule: no human shall see a fairy's true form, or else their eyes would be granted an ability to seek the entrance to their world. But when Melusine witnesses a crime at play, her faith and love for the humans lead her to break this rule. Now, Melusine is cursed to roam the human world for eternity unless she finds that man and erase his memory of her.

Warning: The book targets not only adult readers, but also middle grade and teens. So there is no depiction of gore, graphic violence and explicit sexual content. There might be some fighting scenes in the future chapters but the descriptions will remain appropriate for all intended readers.

Feedback Preference: You can point out anything that is necessary like sentence construction, character voice, pacing, flow, the plot. But what I really want to know is your general thought or feedback as a casual reader.

Average chapter length: 2k-3k words

Reading preferences: Fantasy and romance are more preferred but it can be any genre.

Will read mature content: Yes

Section I'd like to join: Light and fun

Send a request to TheWallflowerWitch: (inline comment here)

TheWallflowerWitch's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

TheWallflowerWitch's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)