Chapter 9.

Hello my dearest silent readers, please do vote, your votes motivates me.

Enjoy ❤️

*************************

"Come on yaar how many calls ? Don't you get tired, imraan asked his wife.

"ya Allah imraan! We are so lucky our fahedoo is getting married!, Nisha said excitedly."

"My Jaan stop calling him that, or else he'll get angry, imraan replied."

"I'll be back! Nisha said happily walked out of the room."

Nisha walked toward fahd's room and knocked on his door, and walked in and saw fahd laying on bed with his phone.

"Yes mama do you need anything ? Fahd asked"

"No I just wanted to know how was your day ? Nisha replied and sat next to him "

"It was great we had fun, fahd replied,"

"Do you like her? Nisha asked.

"Yeah I do, fahd said" and smiled.

"So should we contact her family to finalise the date? Nisha asked."

"Well yeah, I wanted to talk about something, fahd replied".

" What is it love? Nisha asked. "

" Mama please listen to me before yelling, I had a conversation with mahi, and we both want a very small wedding with very limited people, fahd said."

"What do you mean small wedding ? Your father and I have worked hard our entire lives for this day! You are my first born, we have to answer people, nisha said in disappointment."

"Mom we don't want people to judge us, you can invite the closest people, fahd said. "

"That's not how this works! Nisha said."

"Well this is how it's gonna happen will be having a small nikah and in reception you can invite the closest people, fahd replied. "

" I'm going to invite everyone, stop me if you can, don't break my dreams, nisha said and walked out. "

*************

" Arrey! Araam se, imran said" to Nisha who shutted the door loudly.

"Talk to your son! And make him understand or I'll kill him with my bare hands! Nisha said angrily"

"oh now he's my son? Imraan said sarcastically.

Nisha picked up and hitted him with the pillow,

"Seriously our son is getting married and you are still doing domestic abuse on me ? Imraan said" and acted being hurt.

"Imraan! For once be serious! Nisha yelled. "

************

Fahd was texting with mahi, and explaining her what happened with his mother,

F: it didn't go well, now let's see what happens in morning, what about you, did you told at your home ?

M: yeah , I did..

F: what did they say ?

M: my father said, do one thing don't even have a wedding run away with him! 😂

F: 😂😂 well nice idea,

M: nooo I would never do that,

F-i know you'd never do that chill.