Engin went to embrace Serkan and, ignoring his protests, gave him big kisses on his cheeks. Selin tried to come close to Serkan, but Ferit stood next to him and put his hand on his shoulder, patting him. 

"As we found our two runaways, we can go back to the resort, and you can tell us how on earth you even got here."

"The answer is obvious and simple, Ferit. It was Eda's fault, as always." Serkan turned to Eda, pretending to sulk at her.

"Always blaming me, Serkan Bolat? You are responsible for everything that happened here." Eda snorted at Serkan.

"Because you did nothing, Eda, nothing as always."

* * *

"Eda, are you back with Serkan? Did you resolve your problems while you were alone in the cabin?" 

Ceren asked the moment they closed the door to their room. She and Melo did everything to keep Deniz far from Eda, not like Eda protested. She didn't let go of Melo's hand for the whole walk to the resort and avoided answering any question, blaming it on her tiredness.

"What makes you think that?" Eda asked, surprised, and sat on the bed. Her friends were suspiciously excited.

"You both are finally calm and don't look like you want to kill each other anymore." Melo answered with a big smile. She didn't miss the glances that Eda and Serkan exchanged on their way back from the cabin. She didn't miss the state of Eda and Serkan's hair either.

"We just spent traumatic three days in the cabin. We are too tired to fight."

"Had this traumatic experience involved Yeti attack?" Ceren teased her, sitting comfortably on the bed and smirking at Eda's shocked face.

"What do you mean, Ceren?"

"Was that Yeti or Serkan who left these marks on your neck and messed up the bed?" Ceren smirked at her, and Melo giggled. Eda gasped and slightly blushed, her hands reached to the sweater to cover her neck. "And Yeti was the one who ripped Serkan's shirt and marked him on his chest?"

"It was that obvious?"

"I could see it from a mile. You heated the cabin so much that you could run there naked, which I'm sure you did. When we got to you, you were barely clothed. And Serkan couldn't stop looking at you."

"Neither do you." Melo added.

"Girls, we are back together, but you have to keep it secret for now. I have to tell you something. Serkan didn't betray me like I was made to think, and he was made to think I betrayed him. Someone broke us up, and now we want our payback, that's why no one can know about Serkan and me yet. And do you want to know who did that to us?"

"Selin and Deniz." Melo and Ceren answered at once.

"How do you know?!" Eda was shocked.

"I had my doubt about what happened to you two since the beginning," Ceren answered. "Serkan was so in love that breaking up with you seemed incredible. And the way he acted every time he saw Deniz near you. He wanted to kill him on the spot. But it clicked when we overheard what Engin said to Ferit about Serkan being broken after you two split up. Engin doesn't know it was you, Eda. Don't worry." She calmed Eda, seeing her uneasiness. "And when you got missing. We conducted a little investigation. We started watching Deniz and Selin, and they behaved suspiciously like they were closer than they wanted us to think. And Ferit overheard them talking about you two."

"Ferit knows about us too?" Eda was surprised by the extent of the informations her friend had about them and the actions they undertook.

"I asked him for help, but he already suspected something was going on, and we wanted to get to the bottom of it."