Chapter 6: Vengeance

Start from the beginning

You've always thought that your urge for vengeance was one of your better qualities but your mother would disagree though. Sometimes you're revenge plots were a bit... Extreme.

Enid listens closely while looking at you, frowning a bit. She didn't like the idea of you wanting to get revenge on the person who did this to her. She wasn't really a vengeful person herself, so of course she didn't like it. Plus, she didn't want anyone else to get hurt."Look, I'm sure principal Weems is all over this. I appreciate you wanting to help me but maybe you should leave it to Nevermore's sta-" She gets interrupted by Wednesday who she clearly didn't hear come into the infirmary.

"Yes. We will find out who did this to you. And make them pay." Wednesday's dark and cold voice comes through. She stood in front of the doors that led in and out of the infirmary, arms crossed while keeping her eyes on Enid."I'm making this my personal mission." She adds, walking closer to the two of you before glancing over at you.

As you hear Wednesday's voice, you gaze over at her. Taking in the beautiful sight. She was still dressed in her black fencing gear, only now she had her backpack with her. You didn't know what it was but something about her, the way she speaks, her looks, it was intriguing. She pulled you in and you hated yourself for letting it happen, over and over.

As you watch Wednesday, your mind wanders off to what happened in the corridor earlier. Her pinning you against the wall, the way she was so close to you, face to face, staring right into your soul. She made you feel very turned on to say the least. You couldn't help but wonder what Wednesday would be like in a much more... different setting.

Here you were, in Wednesday and Enid's dorm room. Pressed and pinned against the door by Wednesday, one hand wrapped around your throat while another hand holds your waist.

"Are you sure you can handle me?" Wednesday whispers in your ear, her cold and dark voice echoing through your ears."Because I don't think you can." She hums, slowly moving her hand that was on your waist down, sliding it under your skirt, to your inner right thigh, her nails caressing the skin that was now exposed to her.

The moment she whispers in your ear, you feel a shiver go down your spine. You wanted this so badly. As you look at the piercing dark brown eyes in front of you, staring at you, you bite your lip softly."I can handle you." You quickly say."I've wanted you for so long." You add, locking your eyes on hers. When you feel her nails caressing the skin of, your now exposed to her, inner right thigh you let out a soft hum.

Wednesday locks her eyes on yours, she loved how desperately you needed her to touch you right now."I don't do soft. Let that be a warning." She purrs, giving you a small smirk while moving her hand up your inner thigh, in between your legs. Her other hand still wrapped around your throat.

"I don't care. I don't want you to go soft on me. I want you to be rough. Please." You plead, watching her with pleading eyes. The fact that she was teasing you like this only made the longing for her touch worse. You wanted her right here, right now.

Wednesday moves her hand to your panties, rubbing your clit over the fabric, using two fingers. She lets out a satisfied hum when she felt how wet you were for her."It's endearing that you think you have a choice." She says, a husky tone in her voice. She leans forward and placed her lips on your neck, her fingers picking up the pace, rubbing your clit faster.

You let out a loud moan the moment you feel her touching you.

You snap back to reality when you hear Enid's voice. What the hell was I just thinking about? Trying to ignore the rising feeling of arousal between your legs, you clear your throat and gaze over at Enid.