015 - The Plan (1)

"So, Ron what the hell is going on?"

Ron could see the annoyed and irritated look on his puppy young master's face, but Ron could see s
a big worry in his puppy eyes.

'Intersting...'

" Earlier during the trip there was a small bird perched on my shoulder and brought a small message"

"And, How can you be sure it's a message from mom?"

Ron smiled like he had expected such words from his little puppy.

" The scent of nature is strong, I can smell it from the bird so I'm sure it must be from madam."

The scent of nature that came from his mother was not just an ordinary scent, not only a strong scent but also dangerous because if people smelled it continuously it might make the person become obsessed...

"Hah.... So what's in the message?" Cale Brushed his frustrated face

" 'There's a problem. I'll be back as soon as I can'  That was the only message from madam"

Cale frowned, Problem...something had happened, and his mother sending messages to Ron because he couldn't reach him.

"Hah...." Cale took a deep breath

" Let's go back for now...Maybe-. Hah...."

Cale started to walk away from that place and Ron quickly followed his puppy young master.

Cale could see his family who was eating together.

Cale stepped up and continued to move closer toward them.

"Father, mother i'm back"

Deruth and Countess violan looked at cale with a faint smile and basen who was looking at him with sparkling eyes like saying 'hyung-nim-PLEASE-sit-next-to-me!'

Cale held back from letting out a sigh due to his frustration, and started to sit beside the basen.

After eating, they started to go towards the capital again, but Cale was still worried and uneasy.

Ron who knowing his puppy young master's feelings, gave his puppy young master a handkerchief before returning to continue the trip.

The handkerchief was a handkerchief that Nefeli had sewn on. There was a rose logo on the handkerchief and the cale's name was also written on it.

Cale's eyes calmed down a little this time after receiving the handkerchief,plus with the scent that can make people forget about everything.

They had already arrived at the puzzle city,but instead feeling happy or relieved, Cale felt his worries growing more and more.

[just wanna say, Traveling from henituse territory to puzzle city or capital is not something fast!! And it took a long time sooo let's just skip that (;_:) ]

of course it was because of his mother who hadn't returned at all!

Cale started to lay his body down on the bed and looked up at the bedroom ceiling.

"...mother"

The reddish-brown eyes began to close.

-...Cale

Hearing a familiar voice, Cale immediately quickly opened his eyes, and quickly got up from his sleeping position.

"Mother?! Is that really you?!"

Cale could see the figure of a half-transparent white-haired woman in front of him.

-yes honey, yes...but please keep down your voice, I'm sure you must be in the inn right?

"Unm! But mom...are you really ok? Did something bad happened?"

Nefeli smiled and stroked Cale's head.

-it's Not a big deal...there's no need for you to worry, In fact I got a good news for you honey!

Cale could see a gentle smile from his mother.

"What is the good news mom?" Cale asked with an innocent expression on his face.

-hehe, I've found several locations of ancient powers! We can take it when you and your own body are ready to receive it honey.

"Really?! Where are all the locations mom!"

- firstly, the ancient powers that were in the henituse
Territory, If I remember correctly..there should at least 4 of them.

Cale was dumbfounded, Himself was quite surprised to learn of this fact...because most of the people knew that ancient powers could only be obtained by one's luck.

He wouldn't be too surprised if the henituse territory at least have one ancient power...but...this... isn't that a surprising amount?

"That's...a lot..."

-right? I was also quite surprised by that, but considering the history of the Roan Kingdom... Anyway, don't take the ancient power for now dear, Your body is still too weak for that.

Cale just nodded at his mother's words.

- Oh? it looks like there's also an ancient power in Puzzle city...

Cale and Nefeli who were busy chatting suddenly turned towards the door when they heard a voice.

They could see a man who was quite old with his usual smile.

" Madam,it seems you have returned."

The half-transparent woman smiled.

- Ron, can you prepare one chamomile tea?

Ron looked at the half-transparent woman with a slightly confused look.

" chamomile- oh, Alright madam, I'll get it ready right away "

After Ron left the room Cale and Nefeli look at each other again.

- Cale, this time I will speak as my tittle that I abandoned long time ago as 'the mother of nature' and you must listen to me as a mortal and not my son.

Cale could see those beautiful ruby red eyes looking at him with a serious and blank look.

Even the gentle smile that Cale had always seen, Disappeared without a trace.

It was something that was enough to let cale know that his mother was serious right now and wasn't concerned with personal relationships like 'family'.

And here Cale must realize his position, not as the child of this woman in front of him, but as a mortal who has made a deal with this woman who is called the mother of the nature.

Cale stared silently, But his body slowly moved and sat down on the floor.

" I face the mother of the nature who have given me the opportunity to regress"

The smile on the cute face began to appear.

" I am Cale Henituse..."

" Has received the blessings of a nature goddess."

•      •      •

Little brain: It is just me or this story getting more random?

Author: Aww come on, i have a great plan for this (maybe)

Little brain: (; ・'д・') Sound like a bullsht to me.

Author: (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)