008 - Meet Again (4)

In Harris Village.

People are preparing to welcoming the arrival of the first young master of the henituse family, also the son of the landlord of this territory.

Of course they were just setting up an inn, and gathering to welcome cale...and make sure that their appearance was worth a look.

A gentle wind blows, Making a black hair move where the wind blows.

A young man with black hair open his eyes and showed a beautiful black pupil.

"...... Where am I? " The youth absentmindedly looked around the dark surroundings.

but he immediately realized where he was and checked his body.

No blood.

none....

"Forest of darkness..." the young man began to mumble.

' n-no....how could...' the young man began to fall into his thoughts, and asked why he could be here?

He was so sure that he was at war-

.......

he died didn't he...?

"Hah....." the young man began to sigh.

There was only one thing on his mind right now....he had come back again... I don't know how or why this happened...

but there was only one thing he had to do for sure.

he must get stronger.

and survive...

A 9 year old boy with a luxurious appearance and a cute face had stepped out of the carriage.

The winds that saw the appearance of the child looked very happy and blew gently so that the child would not fall because of them.

The people of harris village were completely mesmerized by that child's luxurious appearance, moreover that child's cute face would make people sin if they didn't spread it!!

" Welcome young Master, I am the head of this village...we are very happy to have you visit the village"

it was a fact that they were all excited about cale's arrival.

The head of the village
Recalled that the countess who visited Harris Village before was a woman with red hair who was familiar with Cale, and her gentle nature, even the countess wanted to play with the other children.

Even the countess often told them, her son who was cheerful and cute.

But after hearing that the countess had an accident on her way home, Made everyone in the village sad, And could only pray.

cale smiled at the greeting from the village chief.

" i am also happy to be able to visit harris village"

Seeing Cale's smile, everyone around became teary eyed and started to think 'How can someone be this cute?!?!'

after that the village head began to show the inn that he would stay in for a while.

even though the inn was simple, Cale could feel the warmth and thought that the residents must have sincerely prepared this for him.

Of course, after traveling, Cale has to rest for a while, right?

But why did Cale pay so much attention to his appearance when he was about to go here?

the answer is simple, what does he think if the awareness of his adoptive mother who is in the village of harris sees him? Shouldn't he then give a good impression?