004 - Young Master-nim is Scary! (2)

morning has arrived, the sun also began to appear itself.

A nine year old boy with red hair started to open his eyes and showed a beautiful reddish-brown eyeball.

realizing that he had woken up in his room...but somehow it made him sad.

Tok

Tok

"Young master, are you awake?" It was his butler Ron.

"Yes." ron opened the door and saw cale still lying on the bed and covering himself.

Cale frowned as he looked at the glass that Ron was carrying.

lemonade.

cale is someone who really hates sour taste.

He really hated it.

just imagining the sour taste on his tongue ,had put him in a bad mood.

"Ron. Get away that thing now!" hearing Cale's words, Ron just smiled.

for some reason in these few days he wanted to give lemonade to cale, and when he saw cale's expression..for some reason it was quite amusing to him.

'hoo..this little puppy is like a cat now.'

"Young master, Lemonade is good for health"

"No! I won't drink it until I see you put a sugar in it!!" Cale really wasn't going to drink the lemonade before seeing Ron put the sugar in, because Cale was tricked by Ron yesterday.

Ron told Cale that his lemonade had sugar added to it, but when Cale tried it...it tasted very sour!!

and after giving it a try, cale immediately threw the lemonade onto the floor.

but ron who saw it actually felt that it was fun, because a child who became more mature because his biological mother died... become childish again.

" young master, I have added honey this time."  Ron was still smiling, while Cale was still frowning.

"....." even though ron had said that, Cale was still giving a wary look.

"Why not try just a little bit young master? If you not like it i Will throw it away"

Somehow with that persuasion, Cale finally got out of his blanket and raised one of his hands.

Ron, who understood Cale's hint, approached him and gave the Lemonade to Cale.

Cale started to drink his lemonade a little.

he could still taste the sour taste of the lemonade but he could also taste the sweetness.

"Not bad..." cale muttered, but its really not that bad actually...

hearing the mumbling from cale made ron smile.

after he finished drinking his lemonade, Cale started to get ready.

Cale started to remember what his adoptive mother had said, that today would be better if he rested...so only for today he would be wearing simple clothes.

but the word 'simple' for cale was something different.

because all the clothes in his wardrobe were mostly luxurious clothes, so even if he was looking for the simplest thing...it was something that was luxurious for most people.

" young master, how about we go straight to the dining hall?" hearing Ron's speech made Cale think for a moment.

"No.. I'll just eat in my room today...oh yeah, Ron, don't forget to clear my schedule for today."