Random

"What if I eat this?" Alexa said, eyeing the small fake Mario coin. Her friend, Samantha, immediately looked up, while her other friend, Dianna, just kept looking at her phone.

"Don't! Please don't," Samantha said, taking the coin and pocketing it. Alexa pouted, then she got an idea.

"Can I drink wheat grass juice?" she said with an innocent smile. Suddenly, giggle could be heard, but no ones mouth moved. Samantha and Dianna looked scared, but Alexa just rolled her eyes.

"Anti! Come out here!" Alexa yelled. The glitch suddenly appeared, smiling.

"Aww, you ruined the fun," he said. Alexa's friends hid behind her upon seeing the ego.

"Stop it, you're scaring my friends," Alexa said. He rolled his eyes.

"What's life without a bit of a scare, Stace?" Anti said. Alexa scowled slightly at the mention of her "other" name.

"You don't get to call me that," Alexa said, not daring to make eye contact with the dark ego. Anti smirked.

"Why not? We're friends, aren't we?" Anti said, tilting his head.

"Only they can call me that," Alexa replied, "Now leave!"

"You're no fun..." Anti said. He gave Samantha and Dianna a creepy smile before glitching away.

They had so many questions, but Alexa was too over everything to answer.

"I'll you someday, not today. Today, I just need a break"