Day 4: Halloween Movie Night!

The Molina house has always been a relatively quiet home. Until you add three ghost teenagers into the mix.

"REGGIE! DON'T EAT ALL OF THE POPCORN!"

"JULIE!!! YOU CAN'T EVEN EAT THIS POPCORN! IT'S FROM THE CLUB!"

"LUKE, STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE MOVIE!"

"BUT I DON'T WANT TO WATCH HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL! THAT DUDE, TROY, HAS MY HAIR CUT!"

"Mija, calm down," Ray says. He's still trying to wrap his head around how his daughter's band mates are ghosts, but is treating them like family.

"Sorry, papi!" Julie says back. She sits back into her spot. She sees that the guys are cuddled up against each other.

"For the record, it was Luke's idea," Alex says. Julie smiles at her boys. She knows that their love language is physical touch, so it was normal.

"It looks like you're enjoying it," Julie chuckles when Alex leans into Reggie, snuggling into him even more.

"Julie, can we not watch 'High School Musical'?" Luke whines. Julie rolls her eyes.

"Just because Troy Bolton is wearing the hair cut better than you doesn't mean you can complain," Julie says, quickly pressing play.

"Hey!" Luke exclaims. As soon as the movie starts, Reggie starts yawning.

"Are you really tired already, Reg?" Alex asks him. Reggie nods. He lays his head down on Julie's lap, knowing that she's okay with it. She starts playing with his hair.

"You have very soft hair, Reggie," Julie says.

"Thank you! I wash it three time a week, because Alex says I can't wash it everyday," Reggie says.

"Why?" Julie asks.

"He found an article that says if you wash you hair everyday, it'll damage it and he did not want any of our hair to be damaged," Reggie replies. They focus their attention back to the screen. After a few minutes of Julie playing with Reggie's hair, he falls asleep immediately.

"Does he always fall asleep this quickly?" Julie asks the other guys.

"If you play with his hair, yeah," Luke says. Alex looks at the clock.

"We should probably get to bed. It's 11: 41 pm," he says.

"Let's just stay here until we fall asleep," Julie says, playing the next movie.

"Okay," Luke says. 

By the end of 'High School Musical 2', everyone is all cuddled and sound asleep on the couch...