Day 6: Baking

A/N there's like 2 curse words

"Is there a reason why the kitchen is a mess?" Ray, Julie's dad, asks. There was flour everywhere except the actual mixing bowl, so many dishes in the sink, egg shells on the floor, and smoke coming out of the oven. The guys and Julie look at each other and then back at Ray.

Three hours earlier...

"I'm bored!!" Reggie whined. He was laying on the floor of the studio with his legs on the couch. Julie looked at him.

"We could bake something?" Julie suggested. Reggie immediately perked up.

"WE COULD MAKE PUMPKIN COOKIES!!" Reggie exclaimed. Luke and Alex shrugged.

"Sure, we got nothing else to do," Luke said, standing up.

"As long as we won't make a mess," Alex said.

2 hours and 30 minutes later...

"ALEX! THERE'S FLOUR IN YOUR HAIR!!"

"REGGIE! STOP IT! YOU'RE GETTING THE EGG SHELLS IN THE DOUGH!"

"JULIE!! WHERE IS YOUR FLOUR?!"

"LUKE! USE YOUR BRAIN! IT'S IN THE PANTRY!"

When they put the cookies in the oven, they all sat down on the couch. After 5 minutes, they fell asleep. 20 minutes later, Luke woke up to the smell of burnt flour.

"Alex?" Luke yawned. Alex opened one of his eyes.

"Yeah?" Alex asks. Suddenly, he abruptly gets up.

"Oh shit, the cookies!" Alex screamed, waking up Julie and Reggie.

"Fuck!" Luke yelled as they ran to the kitchen.

The present time...

"Julie, I thought the guys were keeping you supervised," Ray says.

"In our defense, we were left unsupervised," The guys said, simultaneously.