JATP reads a Y/N fanfic

"Hey!" Julie and Flynn say as the burst through the studio doors.

"Hey!" The guys said. Julie and Flynn looked at each other and smirked.

"Do you guys want to read a fanfic?" Julie asks. The guys exchange looks of confusion.

"What is a 'fanfic' " Reggie asks.

"It's kinda like a made up story that fans make," Flynn says.

"Sure," Luke says. They all settle near the couch where the guys were sitting.

"I'm gonna read it aloud, okay? For the people who can't see my phone," Julie says. They all nod. 

"Also feel free to make fun of it because it's one of those one where you can make fun of it," Flynn says.

Julie begins to read.

-----------------------

I woke up early like I usually do and started getting ready for school. I pulled my golden blonde hair away from my blue orbs and into a messy bun.

-----------------------

"Who's y/n because she's not me," Flynn says.

"Let me guess, she's not like other girls," Julie added.

"Orbs??" Reggie says, confused.

"You an avatar???" Alex asks, "You bend water, earth, fir, air, or something?". They all laugh at that as Julie kept going.

-----------------------

I threw on a quick outfit and I started my way to school.

(y/n is wearing a really ugly black jacket, black jeans, and some boots)

-----------------------

Julie, Reggie, and Alex snickered.

"Oh my god!" Reggie giggles.

"I mean sure!" Alex says, sarcastically.

-----------------------

When I get there, I take the back hallway to my locker so I can avoid getting bullied by the popular girls.

-----------------------

"Here that you guys? She's bullied," Luke snickers.

"I swear if she sings 'Fight Song', I will report this entire account," Flynn says.

-----------------------

As I walked, I thought about my parents who died in a car accident.

-----------------------

"It's true, I was the car and her parents are indeed dead," Reggie said, proudly. The others laughed.

"Damn, double homicide," Julie says when she calmed down.

"Jail!" Flynn laughs.

-----------------------

I accidentally bumped into someone. He growled at me, anger flashing in his orbs.

"Are you blind?!"

"N-n-n-n-n-n-n-no..." 

-----------------------

"N-n-nick-Nickelodeon," Flynn sang.

"Is she malfunctioning?"Alex asks.

"No, she wants to be a rapper," Luke says like it was obvious.

"Fight Song the remix!" Reggie cheered. They all burst out laughing.

-----------------------

I stared at the attractive man in front of me. He was beautiful, in ways that no man should ever be beautiful. I let my golden blonde hair out of my messy buns and let is cascade down my back.