Fights

I just really wanted to make a Reggie centered one shot cuz he's my favorite, so here you go! This is just so original. (jk its probably not).

Ships: Kinda Ralex and Juke, but a lot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reggie's POV: 

I was just, you know, minding my own business sitting on the couch, when I heard Julie, Luke and Alex come in the studio. Alex and Luke were bickering and Julie sat down next to me.

"Hey guys-"

"Hey Reggie," they said.

Julie whispered to me, "Alex is have a bad day and Luke had to tell me that he was gay. I mean I'm fine with him being gay. I just don't think he was ready yet and Luke just threw in out there,". So that explains it.

"It's not that big of a deal, Alex,"

"Not that big of a deal? DUDE! You just said it to her without my permission!"

"So what! She's fine with it!"

"But what if she wasn't!"

The bickering got louder and louder. I was too much. I covered my ears with my hands and closed my eyes. 

Think of happy things, Reggie I say to myself, It's gonna be ok.

I felt a pair of hands hold mine own, taking off of my ears.

"Reggie?" I heard Julie say. I could barely hear her from the guys fighting. I covered my ears again. Then I heard Julie yell. When the voices quieted down, I stopped covering my ears and opened my eyes. I saw Luke, Alex and Jukie in front of me.

"Reg? Are you ok?" Julie said, softly. I just nodded. I yawned.

"Do you want to sleep in my room?" Julie asked me. I nodded again and poofed to her room. I made myself comfortable on her bed and went to sleep.

-----------------

I woke up and felt an arm around me. I looked behind me and saw Alex hugging my waist whilst asleep. Then I saw Julie and Luke cuddling at the edge of the bed also asleep. I smiled and backed up to Alex's chest. I cuddled into his arms.

How did I ever get lucky to have them in my family?

---------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 364