Nobody Move!

I have no idea why but I just love making fanfics of The JSE egos and JATP characters, so here's another one! I hope you like it.

----------------------------------------------------------

The ghost trio walk into the studio, only to get stopped by a voice.

"Nobody move! Vhere's blood on zhe floor!" Dr. Shneeplestein yelled. He moved his hand all around his chest. He stops at his stomach.

"And I can't find my heart?!" He screamed. Marvin rolled his eyes.

"For the last time, Shneep. That's not where your heart is!" Marvin yelled. Chase stepped between the doctor and the magician.

"Hey! Bro, no yelling at each other. Unless you dudes want to go the Iplier mansion," Chase said. They were silent.

'Wait, who's blood is that?' JJ signed.

'It's not any of the Septics and it can't be me, Alex, or Reggie. We're dead," Luke explained.

"Then who's bleeding?" Jackie asked. Everyone looked up.

"ALEXA!!" They screamed.

"What!!" Alexa yelled unexpectedly, making everyone flinch. She had appeared.

"Are you okay?" Jackie asked. 

"Well... Kinda?" Alexa said, "I'm kinda bleeding,".

"Yeah, we can tell," Alex said. Alexa rolled her eyes.

"Oh, shut up! I just banged my head on like a cable dish and it started bleeding. I have to get stitches now," She explained and disappeared again.

"Why can't we just have a normal household?"