Hanging out in Alexa's mind (AKA where JATP and JSE characters live)

I can't really think of any fanfics but I really want to post something today, so here ya go!

---------------------------------------------------------------

"How did vhis happen?" Dr. Shneeplestein asked as he patched up Jackieboy Man. Everyone else, but the egos had gone quiet had gotten quiet.

"He was being stupid during patrol and didn't see that the villain was behind him even though I yelled at him," Marvin said, rolling his eyes.

"Jackie, ve told you to not let down your guard! You're a superhero for crying out loud!" Shneep said. Reggie's mouth dropped on the floor.

"YOU'RE A SUPERHERO?!" Reggie screamed.

"Yeah? Didn't I tell you that when we first met you?" Jackie asked. Reggie thought for a second.

"Oh yeah!" Reggie exclaimed. Julie mentally face-slapped.

"How are you still alive?" Chase asked. Reggie tilted his head in confusion.

"I'm not?" Reggie said. Everyone looked at him. Suddenly, Alex hit him upside his head.

"Reggie! You can't just to around saying to people!" Alex yelled. A pen suddenly went through Alex.

"Hey! What was that for?" Alex said.

"Just making sure you weren't lying," Marvin said.

"Why aren't you like surprised?" Julie asked. The egos looked at each other.

"We've seen things far weirder than ghosts," Chase said.

"What things?" Caleb asked. All the egos point at each other except for Jackie.

"What? I'm really confused," Luke said.

"That's a story for another time,"