When the lunch bell rang, we all stood. "We will swing by after school, yea?" Jisung said, meaning he plus Seungmin and Hyuka would be joining us. Probably Changbin too. I'd end up inviting Jungkook. Have the whole group under one roof.

HaeJin may be over whelmed though. I'll send them a warning text later.

"Hey, ditch with me?" Felix whispered over my shoulder. "You seem like you need it."

I silently agreed. "Just let me drop my stuff off at my locker, I'll meet you at our spot."

He nodded and headed out the back doors of the cafeteria. Jeongin walked with me as far as he could before breaking off to his class. The halls were mostly empty now.

I stopped when I hit that familiar locker number and unlocked it. Shoving my book bag in only for a couple texts books to fall out. As I bent over to pick them up I felt a back on my side push straight into the metal wall. Hearing a laugh and words followed.

"Fucking fag." I immediately shot my head up as I tried to see the face but just as that happened that same guy was pinned to the locker by a familiar figure.

"The fuck did you say to him?" That accent ringing loud and clear, and with one simple but threatening question the stranger immediately had his hands up in surrender.

"Dude, I'm sorry I was just a joke."

"Chan... it's fine let him go." I quietly pleaded but he ignored me.

"Nah, I think he owes you an apology." He said as his grip tightened on the man's shirt. Pulling him forward, grabbing his neck then forcing him onto his knees.

The guys, clearly frightened, mumbled something.

"What was that? Couldn't fucking hear you." Chan pushed down on his neck.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry." The guy exclaimed and cowered at both of our feet. Was Chan really that intimidating?

"It's okay." I said quietly and Chan let him go, and he immediately got to his feet.

"Now get to fucking class." Chan spat as he watched the guy sprint off. "I hate homophobic fucks like that. You okay? No bruising?"

"No, I'm fine. You didn't have to do that." I said avoiding his gaze. But out of the corner of my eye he nodded and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"You're normally not in this hall, why were you here?" I asked now curious and confused as to how he came to the rescue so quickly.

"I actually came here to talk to you. I had an agenda and just happened to witness that, which pissed me off. But that guy is graduating too, so don't worry about him."

"I'm not worried. I can handle myself." I said. Not that anyone ever gave me the chance to defend myself, or I was always taken off guard so being unprepared someone else stepped in.

"Right. Right." His eyes darted around the hall and he rocked back and forth on his heels.

"What did you need to say?"

"Just that I'm sorry. You know, I was a dick to you for a while and I know we haven't talk at all very recently, but you deserved the apology." He shrugged, keeping his eyes away from mine. "I'm just graduating at the end of this week and I want to leave with clean slates as well."

"Understandable, I suppose. And it does mean a lot, thank you Chan. Sorry, I'm not really in the best mood to be dealing with this so we can handle this later yea? You still have my number I assume, so just call me later." I said and shoved my books into my locker and clicked it shut.