"Good, I haven't eaten since lunch." Carm said.

Yukari looked all confused for a second,

"What have you been doing the whole day?" She said.

"Sitting here, in my room, with the blinds down, and the lights off, grinding Warthunder" Carm said.

"Oh.... wouldn't it be better to spend that time with your friends though?" She said, setting up that mess kit that she always bring with her everywhere.

"Any idea why I invited you here?" Carm said.

"I tell you, you are addicted to that game...." She said, trailing off slightly.

"Meh, perhaps" Carm said, starting another game.

——————————

"How did that ricochet?!?" Carm shouted at the screen, hypertensing in focus.

"How did what ricochet?!" Yukari asked from the kitchen.

She walked over to see what was up.

A BMP-1 in East German colors was in front of the screen, getting shot.

"COME ON! COME ON LOADER!" Carm shouted.

Carm was using his T29 Premium in a arcade battle, and he was pelting the BMP with .50 caliber bullets,

The driver was knocked out and taking ages to replace, so he couldn't move.

*cling!

"The loader! He's unconscious!" The game said.

Carm started breathing rapidly.

The repair timer was at 45 seconds and was constantly being reset every time he got shot in the tracks.

But the BMP was doing worse.

Engine Fire, and had only one crewmember left, so the BMP was frozen waiting for it to replenish.

Carm grinned,

And then his MGs ran out of ammo,

"RELOAD THE MACHINE GUNS LOADER!" Carm said audibly.

The machine guns made a cocking sound, and they were ready to shoot.

And then a shell from a friendly camping at spawn torpedoed the BMP in the side.

Kill Assist

Carm blinked,

*Reeeeeee

*KLUNK

And then bombs landed.