Part 34

The impending match between Ōarai High and the All-Stars University team was coming up at a fast rate.

Which meant officials, such a Renta Tsuji were hard at work to prepare for such a large event.

The National Sensha-dō committee was quite invested in the match, even Pro League and University level Sensha-dō members were turning their attention towards the event.

Or more likely, who was in it.

The American everyone had heard so much about.

He would be acting commander for Ōarai.

Though a male commanding a Sensha-dō team is virtually unheard of, this boy has shown unbelievable promise in his performance.

Ever since he got into the sport and ended up succeeding, the amount of males watching Sensha-dō matches skyrocketed.

And not to mention, interest from overseas, especially in the United States,

Live streams that maybe got a hundred views there were getting almost 1 million concurrent viewers at any one time.

Countries like the United States were setting up Sensha-dō teams to create an almost mega tournament, a World Cup of Sensha-dō.

Any talent seekers that the committee assigned fled to the boys like moths to a light.

But, Japan couldn't break tradition and have boys representing their country in Sensha-dō.... Could they?

That's where Renta Tsuji was able to step in.

Long having been an antagonistic presence to the school the boys go to (Ōarai high), he proposed a solution.

If they could make the boys forced to submit to girls, in front of those millions of viewers that would be watching this....

....surely then, everyone would know that the way of the tank is not a man's path.

However, their skills were of major concern,

Luckily the boys consigned themselves to a match against 3 to 1 odds.

Against the All-Stars University.

The All-Stars team was made up entirely by the very cream of the crop of Sensha-dō practitioners.

With names like that of the Bermuda trio and even the heir to the Shimada style of Sensha-dō, Alice Shimada.

Also, the All-Stars felt like they needed a counterbalance for the Boys,

They opted with a quite excellent choice of player.

Haruko Ikira, (the blondie from before).

A top performer from Kuromorimine, and fanatic for the femininity of Sensha-dō.

She seemed to have the motivation required for the job.

And the All-Stars also took some of their massive amounts of funding to get an extremely rare, T34 Heavy tank, which is an upgunned and improved version of the T29 that the boys use.

Only sensible problem is that, her mental heath seems to be in a state of decay, but her talent is a prerequisite to victory.

————————————————————

Renta closed the folder.

He was sitting near his desk, the moonlight flooding in from the windows behind him.

It was a LATE night.

But all is worth it if Ōarai loses.

Now, even though the odds look great in the All-Stars favor, one last thing was required before he could head home and get some sleep.

That being the legalizing, of a.... different kind of tank.