Part 46 - The Boko Museum.

The Zuikaku docked at Hokkaido, in a monstrously sized port.

The ship itself was larger than the majority of the city around it.

However, down in the outskirts of the port city......

"Why are we using the tank to drive around down here? We own cars!" Gary said,

"Because the driver needs to keep sharpening his skills I guess, also he keeps bragging about his tank driver's license." Carm said.

"I didn't think..... this was what I had in mind...." Dan said.

The T29 was driving down the open Japanese road, because of course some washed up street could withstand the weight of a 71 ton tank.

The giant tank weighed much more than an eighteen wheeler,

And it was very slow in comparison to a car

However, a perk of weighing so much and being so big, is that you don't exactly have to worry about car crashes in the tank, mainly because if another driver can't see the tank or anything, then why is he driving?

Ahead of them was Miho, in her heavily historically accurate-ized Panzer IV,

Thousand times better to see actual World War II era paint and markings rather than that eyesore Anglerfish.

It was hard for Carm to stop thinking of the battle tomorrow.

"Whatcha thinkin about?" One of the loaders said from the interior.

"The battle tomorrow, what else?" The other said.

"We'll gut them like Kuromorimine in the finals" the gunner said.

Carm lowered his seat into the yellow-lit interior of the tank,

There weren't that many hatches and view slits to see out of, so the interior was usually illuminated by the many internal lights.

It was kind of cozy, in all honesty,

"You maggots talking about me?" Carm said.

"Just saying how we'll crush the All-Stars tomorrow, commander" Gary said.

Carm sighed

"Really hope it works out that way." Carm then said, before putting his seat back up and looking back outside.

The Panzer IV was stopped up ahead,

Carm was about to yell for the tank to stop,

Luckily however, Dan was paying attention,

*SCREEECH!

The tracks immediately stopped turning, locking up instantly.

The heavy T80E3 tracks scraped the pavement before finally bringing the beast to a halt.