My hero academia 1x3: roaring muscles

Start from the beginning

'Wait, so you were quirkless!" Exclaimed awase. "Yes, i was. And i guess "i am again" would be more accurate." Answered all might

izuku had repeated the last part, to which all might Explained "that's right. And next, it is your turn.".
Izuku than says "w-wait! Wait a minute! It's true that your quirk is something hotly debated as one of the world's greatest mysteries. So much so that not a day goes by when i don't see someone talking about it online. But, well, i don't really understand what you mean by inheriting or passing on a quirk... i've never heard of anything like that before, and it's never been conjectured in the debate. Why is that? Is it because since the dawn of history, a quirk like that was neevr confirmed? In the first place, it's...". Which just devolved into a mumbling stream. Which all might thinks to himself "you always start with denial, huh?",

"I mean, being able to hand over your quirk like that is pretty hard to believe." Said midnight.

before stating outwardly "nonsense! I may hide a lot of things, but i don't lie! The power to transfer power... that is the quirk i inherited! I was crowned with "one for all"!"

"Wait, that's what endeavour was talking about back than." Exclaimed setsuna. Izuku than with a sigh "Yeah, One For All is a quirk. But this is top. Secret. So, please. Do not talk about with anyone that's not here.". Which they all agreed quickly.

Toshinori than continues to say "one person cultivates the power and passes it on to another person, who also cultivates it and passes it on. It is the crystallisation of power that spins together the voices of those who need help with a courageous heart.". Which izuku asks "why are you... why are you giving me something so great?"

Monoma starts thyroid "of course, they already have sooo much better than us in 1-b class. So, of course they would—" before being chopped by kendo. "Sorry."

"I have been looking for a successor. And then, i thought it would be all right for you to inherit it. You are just a quirkless hero fanboy, but you were more heroic than anyone else back there!

Which caused the heroes cringe at the truth of the moment.

But just as izuku is about to start crying again, all might says "Well, it's up to you, though. What'll you do?".

"Bet it's going to be instantly yes." Thought the gravity user.

Izuku than thinks to himself "he said so much to encourge me, and even told me his secret... is there....? Of there isn't..." there's no reason for me to turn him down!". To which he stands up and says "i'll do it!". Which yagi says "an immediate reply. That's what i thought you'd say! But it was no easy task to receive his power.

"I know it." Thought ochako with smirk.

EPISODE 3: ROARING MUSCLES"
We are than brought two days later in the early morning to "Dagoba Municipal Beach Park". Where we see izuku trying to pull a fridge behind him using ropes while all might sits atop it. Who is saying "hey, hey, hey! This is sucb a comfy fridge to sit on!". Izuku than slips and fells onto his face. All might than says "if you could move it even a little, it would be a little easier." Jokingly.

"That's a bit much isn't it, toshi" chimed nana. Which made him blush. "I mean, we were on a time crunch. So."

"Well yeah, i mean, you weight 274 kilograms (604 pounds), right?" Izuku said groaned a tired izuku. Which all might remarks "no, i lost weight, so i'm only 255 kilograms (562.1 pounds.) now, in this form."

"That's not helping your case." Bluntly said aizawa. "Yeah, also that looks a commercial fridge, which are short of 300 pounds(136 kgs). So you had him trying to drag something like 860 pounds(390 kgs) i added. "To be fair, i was the one who wanted to try with the fridge." Izuku said. Which caused aiwzawa to face palm.